Property of the Week: Rare new flats in an iconic N10 building
- Credit: Hamptons International
Built on the foundations of the famous Ritz cinema in Muswell Hill, 77 Muswell Hill combines unique elements from the original building along with contemporary features to result in a one-of-a-kind design.
The scheme is an exclusive new development located in a prime north London postcode.
The building’s distinctive red brick facade matches the colour and texture of the original cinema, while internally a three storey high dual central atrium illuminates the common areas with an abundance of natural light.
Each of the development’s 36 one, two and three bedroom apartments is complete with high quality, bespoke fixtures and fittings, and features a balcony or Juliette balcony.
The bespoke, open-plan kitchens feature granite worktops and integral appliances by Miele and Siemens and a built-in wine cooler.
You may also want to watch:
Among the apartments on offer are five luxurious penthouse suites boasting gorgeous views over London, as well as three secluded garden apartments.
All residents will enjoy the convenience of a private gym located in the building as well as a communal garden and dedicated underground parking. Furthermore, homeowners will benefit from the peace of mind that comes with a 24 hour concierge, security control and CCTV monitoring.
- 1 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
Muswell Hill is home to a range of independent shops, upmarket chains, and good transport links.
Muswell Hill, Muswell Hill, N10
Prices start from £575,000
020 3451 1544