Property of the week: Prominent position moments from the Heath
- Credit: Archant
A detached residence (5,296sq ft/492sq m) situated on a 0.24 acre plot within this secure gated street located only moments from Hampstead Heath.
Inside is a large reception hall, with striking walnut veneer sculptured feature staircase, leading through to an exceptional ground floor living space ideal for large-scale entertaining.
The upper floors provide well-planned family accommodation comprising five bedrooms and six bathrooms, featuring a principal bedroom suite with two dressing rooms, bathrooms and a large private terrace.
The property also includes limestone tile flooring to the main hall, a high lacquer walnut finish to all principal ground floor doors and a distinctive marble fireplace at the heart of the living room.
A bespoke Italian-designed kitchen by Dada with both stainless steel and Zodiaq quartz kitchen worktops from Dupont. Zodiaq catches and reflects light, capturing the radiance of quartz crystal.
You may also want to watch:
To the front there is a single integral garage with additional off-street parking for two cars.
Telegraph Hill, Platts Lane, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
£7,950,000 – Freehold
020 7724 4724