Property of the week: Prominent position moments from the Heath
- Credit: Archant
A detached residence (5,296sq ft/492sq m) situated on a 0.24 acre plot within this secure gated street located only moments from Hampstead Heath.
Inside is a large reception hall, with striking walnut veneer sculptured feature staircase, leading through to an exceptional ground floor living space ideal for large-scale entertaining.
The upper floors provide well-planned family accommodation comprising five bedrooms and six bathrooms, featuring a principal bedroom suite with two dressing rooms, bathrooms and a large private terrace.
The property also includes limestone tile flooring to the main hall, a high lacquer walnut finish to all principal ground floor doors and a distinctive marble fireplace at the heart of the living room.
A bespoke Italian-designed kitchen by Dada with both stainless steel and Zodiaq quartz kitchen worktops from Dupont. Zodiaq catches and reflects light, capturing the radiance of quartz crystal.
You may also want to watch:
To the front there is a single integral garage with additional off-street parking for two cars.
Telegraph Hill, Platts Lane, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 5 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
£7,950,000 – Freehold
020 7724 4724