Property of the week: Prominent position moments from the Heath
- Credit: Archant
A detached residence (5,296sq ft/492sq m) situated on a 0.24 acre plot within this secure gated street located only moments from Hampstead Heath.
Inside is a large reception hall, with striking walnut veneer sculptured feature staircase, leading through to an exceptional ground floor living space ideal for large-scale entertaining.
The upper floors provide well-planned family accommodation comprising five bedrooms and six bathrooms, featuring a principal bedroom suite with two dressing rooms, bathrooms and a large private terrace.
The property also includes limestone tile flooring to the main hall, a high lacquer walnut finish to all principal ground floor doors and a distinctive marble fireplace at the heart of the living room.
A bespoke Italian-designed kitchen by Dada with both stainless steel and Zodiaq quartz kitchen worktops from Dupont. Zodiaq catches and reflects light, capturing the radiance of quartz crystal.
To the front there is a single integral garage with additional off-street parking for two cars.
Telegraph Hill, Platts Lane, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
- 4 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 5 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
- 6 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 7 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 8 Campaign launched after girl suffers fractured ribs from e-scooter crash
- 9 Two-year waitlist for mental health patients at Tavistock Centre
- 10 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
£7,950,000 – Freehold
020 7724 4724