Property of the week: Prominent position moments from the Heath
- Credit: Archant
A detached residence (5,296sq ft/492sq m) situated on a 0.24 acre plot within this secure gated street located only moments from Hampstead Heath.
Inside is a large reception hall, with striking walnut veneer sculptured feature staircase, leading through to an exceptional ground floor living space ideal for large-scale entertaining.
The upper floors provide well-planned family accommodation comprising five bedrooms and six bathrooms, featuring a principal bedroom suite with two dressing rooms, bathrooms and a large private terrace.
The property also includes limestone tile flooring to the main hall, a high lacquer walnut finish to all principal ground floor doors and a distinctive marble fireplace at the heart of the living room.
A bespoke Italian-designed kitchen by Dada with both stainless steel and Zodiaq quartz kitchen worktops from Dupont. Zodiaq catches and reflects light, capturing the radiance of quartz crystal.
To the front there is a single integral garage with additional off-street parking for two cars.
Telegraph Hill, Platts Lane, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 2 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 3 Camden Market has major makeover with new cinema, shops and food stalls
- 4 Stunning light trail wraps up Kenwood like a giant Christmas present
- 5 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 6 Barnet chemist named independent pharmacy of the year
- 7 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 8 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 9 PLU: St John's Wood restaurant finds the right formula
- 10 Highgate's new butcher offers wine pairing and cooking advice
£7,950,000 – Freehold
020 7724 4724