Property of the week: Prominent position moments from the Heath
- Credit: Archant
A detached residence (5,296sq ft/492sq m) situated on a 0.24 acre plot within this secure gated street located only moments from Hampstead Heath.
Inside is a large reception hall, with striking walnut veneer sculptured feature staircase, leading through to an exceptional ground floor living space ideal for large-scale entertaining.
The upper floors provide well-planned family accommodation comprising five bedrooms and six bathrooms, featuring a principal bedroom suite with two dressing rooms, bathrooms and a large private terrace.
The property also includes limestone tile flooring to the main hall, a high lacquer walnut finish to all principal ground floor doors and a distinctive marble fireplace at the heart of the living room.
A bespoke Italian-designed kitchen by Dada with both stainless steel and Zodiaq quartz kitchen worktops from Dupont. Zodiaq catches and reflects light, capturing the radiance of quartz crystal.
You may also want to watch:
To the front there is a single integral garage with additional off-street parking for two cars.
Telegraph Hill, Platts Lane, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
£7,950,000 – Freehold
020 7724 4724