Property of the week: privacy and luxury on the Bishops Avenue
- Credit: Archant
New homes launching at one of north London’s most exclusive addresses, complete with roof garden, hot tub, pool, gym and spa
Eliot House, The Bishops Avenue, N2
Eliot House, a limited collection of luxury apartments and penthouse on the renowned The Bishops Avenue (London, N2), is launching to the market over the weekend May 13/14th, 11am – 3pm with one apartment already under offer.
Selling agents, Glentree International and Knight Frank expect high demand for apartments and advise buyers to register viewings now.
The prestigious development built by developer Firoka, compromises of five elegant three bedroom apartments and penthouse that showcase the latest in residential design. Architecturally, Eliot House boasts an impressive classic façade in keeping with the local legacy and is situated in landscaped grounds.
You may also want to watch:
All residences offer plenty of natural light, large windows and highly considered layouts. The penthouse enjoys direct lift access, a discrete roof garden with a beautifully detailed entertaining and dining area, alongside a sun deck and hot tub. Homes benefit from a secure underground car park, concierge, 10- metre pool and fully equipped gym, and spa, all designed for residents to relax in total privacy.
The Eliot marries the benefits of its quiet, exclusive home and the expansive and neighbouring Hampstead Heath. Eliot House enjoys the proximity of London’s most charming villages, Highgate and Hampstead Village. Both villages are wonderfully atmospheric with fashion boutiques, antique shops and a renowned café culture.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
Prices for the three bedroom apartments are from £5,500,000
Prices for the individual mansions are on application.
For further information, please contact:
Sarah Meikle, Knight Frank, +44 20 7317 7956
Lauren Abrahmsohn, Glentree, 020 8731 9500