Property of the week: privacy and luxury on the Bishops Avenue
- Credit: Archant
New homes launching at one of north London’s most exclusive addresses, complete with roof garden, hot tub, pool, gym and spa
Eliot House, The Bishops Avenue, N2
Eliot House, a limited collection of luxury apartments and penthouse on the renowned The Bishops Avenue (London, N2), is launching to the market over the weekend May 13/14th, 11am – 3pm with one apartment already under offer.
Selling agents, Glentree International and Knight Frank expect high demand for apartments and advise buyers to register viewings now.
The prestigious development built by developer Firoka, compromises of five elegant three bedroom apartments and penthouse that showcase the latest in residential design. Architecturally, Eliot House boasts an impressive classic façade in keeping with the local legacy and is situated in landscaped grounds.
You may also want to watch:
All residences offer plenty of natural light, large windows and highly considered layouts. The penthouse enjoys direct lift access, a discrete roof garden with a beautifully detailed entertaining and dining area, alongside a sun deck and hot tub. Homes benefit from a secure underground car park, concierge, 10- metre pool and fully equipped gym, and spa, all designed for residents to relax in total privacy.
The Eliot marries the benefits of its quiet, exclusive home and the expansive and neighbouring Hampstead Heath. Eliot House enjoys the proximity of London’s most charming villages, Highgate and Hampstead Village. Both villages are wonderfully atmospheric with fashion boutiques, antique shops and a renowned café culture.
- 1 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 West Hampstead community backs Nazanin 2,000 days since imprisonment
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
Prices for the three bedroom apartments are from £5,500,000
Prices for the individual mansions are on application.
For further information, please contact:
Sarah Meikle, Knight Frank, +44 20 7317 7956
Lauren Abrahmsohn, Glentree, 020 8731 9500