Property of the week: prime location overlooking Hampstead Heath
- Credit: Archant
A rare apartment in an exclusive development has become available for the first time in 25 years
Templewood Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
On the market for the first time in 25 years, this is a highly sought-after lateral apartment within this exclusive gated development consisting of only 13 properties with 24-hour concierge. The property stands on a prominent corner position in a prime location on the corner of Templewood Avenue and West Heath Road, with spectacular wrap-around views directly over Hampstead Heath.
The property extends to approximately 3,360sq ft and features a spectacular reception room (in excess of 1,200sq ft) and has three generous terraces totalling 734sq ft. The block benefits from CCTV, has secure allocated underground parking with separate car washing area, an indoor heated swimming pool, gymnasium and sauna and beautifully maintained landscaped communal gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Properties of this nature with fantastic lateral accommodation over a single floor in a high quality purpose built block rarely become available.
Benham & Reeves 020 7435 9822
- 1 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 2 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 3 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 6 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United