Property of the week: prime location overlooking Hampstead Heath
- Credit: Archant
A rare apartment in an exclusive development has become available for the first time in 25 years
Templewood Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
On the market for the first time in 25 years, this is a highly sought-after lateral apartment within this exclusive gated development consisting of only 13 properties with 24-hour concierge. The property stands on a prominent corner position in a prime location on the corner of Templewood Avenue and West Heath Road, with spectacular wrap-around views directly over Hampstead Heath.
The property extends to approximately 3,360sq ft and features a spectacular reception room (in excess of 1,200sq ft) and has three generous terraces totalling 734sq ft. The block benefits from CCTV, has secure allocated underground parking with separate car washing area, an indoor heated swimming pool, gymnasium and sauna and beautifully maintained landscaped communal gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Properties of this nature with fantastic lateral accommodation over a single floor in a high quality purpose built block rarely become available.
Benham & Reeves 020 7435 9822
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate