Property of the week: prime location overlooking Hampstead Heath
- Credit: Archant
A rare apartment in an exclusive development has become available for the first time in 25 years
Templewood Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
On the market for the first time in 25 years, this is a highly sought-after lateral apartment within this exclusive gated development consisting of only 13 properties with 24-hour concierge. The property stands on a prominent corner position in a prime location on the corner of Templewood Avenue and West Heath Road, with spectacular wrap-around views directly over Hampstead Heath.
The property extends to approximately 3,360sq ft and features a spectacular reception room (in excess of 1,200sq ft) and has three generous terraces totalling 734sq ft. The block benefits from CCTV, has secure allocated underground parking with separate car washing area, an indoor heated swimming pool, gymnasium and sauna and beautifully maintained landscaped communal gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Properties of this nature with fantastic lateral accommodation over a single floor in a high quality purpose built block rarely become available.
Benham & Reeves 020 7435 9822
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'