Property of the week: Plenty of space in a prime location
- Credit: Archant
An opportunity to acquire an immaculately presented family home extending to 2788sq ft/259sq m, set in an enviable location in Muswell Hill.
Arranged over three floors, this beautiful house offers well planned, generous accommodation with character throughout.
A double reception room occupies the front of the house with a feature bay window and second reception room to the rear leading into the conservatory. The kitchen/breakfast room is also set to the rear of the property and benefits from the additional use of a utility room.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a bay window. Three further bedrooms are set on the level with a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The fifth and sixth bedrooms are located at the top of the house on the second floor with a shower room and eaves storage.
The property also offers a magnificent 100ft mature private garden, off street parking for two cars and a garage.
You may also want to watch:
Set in a prime location on the borders of Muswell Hill and Highgate with Highgate Wood and Highgate Station both within close proximity and the shops, boutiques and cafes of Muswell Hill Broadway within 0.8 miles.
Wood Vale, Muswell Hill, N10
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
£2,000,000 – Freehold
Anscombe & Ringland
020 8340 2600