Property of the week: Plenty of space in a prime location
- Credit: Archant
An opportunity to acquire an immaculately presented family home extending to 2788sq ft/259sq m, set in an enviable location in Muswell Hill.
Arranged over three floors, this beautiful house offers well planned, generous accommodation with character throughout.
A double reception room occupies the front of the house with a feature bay window and second reception room to the rear leading into the conservatory. The kitchen/breakfast room is also set to the rear of the property and benefits from the additional use of a utility room.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a bay window. Three further bedrooms are set on the level with a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The fifth and sixth bedrooms are located at the top of the house on the second floor with a shower room and eaves storage.
The property also offers a magnificent 100ft mature private garden, off street parking for two cars and a garage.
You may also want to watch:
Set in a prime location on the borders of Muswell Hill and Highgate with Highgate Wood and Highgate Station both within close proximity and the shops, boutiques and cafes of Muswell Hill Broadway within 0.8 miles.
Wood Vale, Muswell Hill, N10
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 7 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
£2,000,000 – Freehold
Anscombe & Ringland
020 8340 2600