Property of the week: Plenty of space in a prime location
- Credit: Archant
An opportunity to acquire an immaculately presented family home extending to 2788sq ft/259sq m, set in an enviable location in Muswell Hill.
Arranged over three floors, this beautiful house offers well planned, generous accommodation with character throughout.
A double reception room occupies the front of the house with a feature bay window and second reception room to the rear leading into the conservatory. The kitchen/breakfast room is also set to the rear of the property and benefits from the additional use of a utility room.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a bay window. Three further bedrooms are set on the level with a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The fifth and sixth bedrooms are located at the top of the house on the second floor with a shower room and eaves storage.
The property also offers a magnificent 100ft mature private garden, off street parking for two cars and a garage.
Set in a prime location on the borders of Muswell Hill and Highgate with Highgate Wood and Highgate Station both within close proximity and the shops, boutiques and cafes of Muswell Hill Broadway within 0.8 miles.
Wood Vale, Muswell Hill, N10
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 3 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 4 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 8 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
£2,000,000 – Freehold
Anscombe & Ringland
020 8340 2600