Property of the week: Plenty of space in a prime location
- Credit: Archant
An opportunity to acquire an immaculately presented family home extending to 2788sq ft/259sq m, set in an enviable location in Muswell Hill.
Arranged over three floors, this beautiful house offers well planned, generous accommodation with character throughout.
A double reception room occupies the front of the house with a feature bay window and second reception room to the rear leading into the conservatory. The kitchen/breakfast room is also set to the rear of the property and benefits from the additional use of a utility room.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a bay window. Three further bedrooms are set on the level with a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The fifth and sixth bedrooms are located at the top of the house on the second floor with a shower room and eaves storage.
The property also offers a magnificent 100ft mature private garden, off street parking for two cars and a garage.
You may also want to watch:
Set in a prime location on the borders of Muswell Hill and Highgate with Highgate Wood and Highgate Station both within close proximity and the shops, boutiques and cafes of Muswell Hill Broadway within 0.8 miles.
Wood Vale, Muswell Hill, N10
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 6 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 9 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction
£2,000,000 – Freehold
Anscombe & Ringland
020 8340 2600