Property of the week: Plenty of space in a prime location
- Credit: Archant
An opportunity to acquire an immaculately presented family home extending to 2788sq ft/259sq m, set in an enviable location in Muswell Hill.
Arranged over three floors, this beautiful house offers well planned, generous accommodation with character throughout.
A double reception room occupies the front of the house with a feature bay window and second reception room to the rear leading into the conservatory. The kitchen/breakfast room is also set to the rear of the property and benefits from the additional use of a utility room.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a bay window. Three further bedrooms are set on the level with a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The fifth and sixth bedrooms are located at the top of the house on the second floor with a shower room and eaves storage.
The property also offers a magnificent 100ft mature private garden, off street parking for two cars and a garage.
Set in a prime location on the borders of Muswell Hill and Highgate with Highgate Wood and Highgate Station both within close proximity and the shops, boutiques and cafes of Muswell Hill Broadway within 0.8 miles.
Wood Vale, Muswell Hill, N10
- 1 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 2 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 3 'Unacceptable': Highgate fears over TfL bus changes
- 4 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 5 Haringey first council to call for Edmonton incinerator pause
- 6 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 7 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 8 Man charged with north London double murder of father and daughter
- 9 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 10 Remembering Katie: Ex-Ham&High reporter killed by carbon monoxide
£2,000,000 – Freehold
Anscombe & Ringland
020 8340 2600