Property of the week: Pictureque cottage between the Village and Heath
- Credit: Archant
Built on the site of some alms-houses in 1866, the cottages on this Victorian terrace were originally designed for watercress pickers.
The two-bedroom Grade II-listed cottage for sale forms part of the attractive, historic terrace.
Ideally located between the High Street and east side of Hampstead Heath, the property is set behind a well-manicured 31ft walled front garden. With flexible accommodation in the region of 1,000sq ft, the house is arranged over three floors and benefits from high ceilings throughout alongside generous reception space.
Properties in such a picturesque setting, so close to the centre of the Village and Hampstead Heath are rare to the current market and offers a superb opportunity to enjoy the Hampstead Village lifestyle.
Willow Road, Hampstead Village, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 4 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 5 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 New Indian restaurant Ritu to replace Yasmeen Kitchen in St John's Wood
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
020 7435 9822