Property of the week: Pictureque cottage between the Village and Heath
- Credit: Archant
Built on the site of some alms-houses in 1866, the cottages on this Victorian terrace were originally designed for watercress pickers.
The two-bedroom Grade II-listed cottage for sale forms part of the attractive, historic terrace.
Ideally located between the High Street and east side of Hampstead Heath, the property is set behind a well-manicured 31ft walled front garden. With flexible accommodation in the region of 1,000sq ft, the house is arranged over three floors and benefits from high ceilings throughout alongside generous reception space.
Properties in such a picturesque setting, so close to the centre of the Village and Hampstead Heath are rare to the current market and offers a superb opportunity to enjoy the Hampstead Village lifestyle.
Willow Road, Hampstead Village, NW3
Benham & Reeves
- 1 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
- 2 Police probe reports of shooting at scene of crash in West Hampstead
- 3 St John's Wood prep school downgraded to 'requires improvement'
- 4 Three north London men charged after boxer Amir Khan ‘robbed at gunpoint’
- 5 Police search for witness who helped rape victim
- 6 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 7 Elton John rockets through career-spanning show at BST Hyde Park
- 8 New toilets and changing rooms in Hampstead ponds £700,000 revamp
- 9 Primrose Hill gates could close again due to antisocial behaviour
- 10 Jailed: 10 north London offenders put behind bars in May
020 7435 9822