Property of the week: Pictureque cottage between the Village and Heath
- Credit: Archant
Built on the site of some alms-houses in 1866, the cottages on this Victorian terrace were originally designed for watercress pickers.
The two-bedroom Grade II-listed cottage for sale forms part of the attractive, historic terrace.
Ideally located between the High Street and east side of Hampstead Heath, the property is set behind a well-manicured 31ft walled front garden. With flexible accommodation in the region of 1,000sq ft, the house is arranged over three floors and benefits from high ceilings throughout alongside generous reception space.
Properties in such a picturesque setting, so close to the centre of the Village and Hampstead Heath are rare to the current market and offers a superb opportunity to enjoy the Hampstead Village lifestyle.
Willow Road, Hampstead Village, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
020 7435 9822