Property of the week: Pictureque cottage between the Village and Heath
- Credit: Archant
Built on the site of some alms-houses in 1866, the cottages on this Victorian terrace were originally designed for watercress pickers.
The two-bedroom Grade II-listed cottage for sale forms part of the attractive, historic terrace.
Ideally located between the High Street and east side of Hampstead Heath, the property is set behind a well-manicured 31ft walled front garden. With flexible accommodation in the region of 1,000sq ft, the house is arranged over three floors and benefits from high ceilings throughout alongside generous reception space.
Properties in such a picturesque setting, so close to the centre of the Village and Hampstead Heath are rare to the current market and offers a superb opportunity to enjoy the Hampstead Village lifestyle.
Willow Road, Hampstead Village, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 6 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
020 7435 9822