Property of the week: Period Hampstead house in perfect position
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully arranged, six-bedroom, end of terrace family house situated in one of the most sought after locations in Hampstead commonly referred to as being “Between the Heath and the High Street”.
Cannon Place, Hampstead, NW3, Guide price £6,950,000
Superbly presented throughout, this wonderful home provides well balanced accommodation with a particularly appealing open plan family kitchen and sitting room affording direct access onto the enclosed west facing garden.
Elsewhere, there are two further reception rooms, plus a master bedroom suite, guest bedroom suite, three further bedrooms and studio/bedroom six with en suite shower room on the top floor. The far reaching views over the London skyline from the upper floors are simply stunning. In addition, the property boasts off-street parking for two cars with electric gate, and has a delightful primarily south facing side and rear garden laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs together with a garden shed.
020 7472 5000
- 1 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 2 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 3 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 4 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 5 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 6 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 7 New Camden real-time pollution sensors show 'unhealthy' borough air
- 8 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 9 Crime writer: Why I'm donating royalties to Dogs Trust
- 10 Chalcots: Camden Council lawsuit ran up £6m legal bill in under three years
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404