Property of the week: Period Hampstead house in perfect position
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully arranged, six-bedroom, end of terrace family house situated in one of the most sought after locations in Hampstead commonly referred to as being “Between the Heath and the High Street”.
Cannon Place, Hampstead, NW3, Guide price £6,950,000
Superbly presented throughout, this wonderful home provides well balanced accommodation with a particularly appealing open plan family kitchen and sitting room affording direct access onto the enclosed west facing garden.
Elsewhere, there are two further reception rooms, plus a master bedroom suite, guest bedroom suite, three further bedrooms and studio/bedroom six with en suite shower room on the top floor. The far reaching views over the London skyline from the upper floors are simply stunning. In addition, the property boasts off-street parking for two cars with electric gate, and has a delightful primarily south facing side and rear garden laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs together with a garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
020 7472 5000
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404