Property of the week: Period Hampstead house in perfect position
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully arranged, six-bedroom, end of terrace family house situated in one of the most sought after locations in Hampstead commonly referred to as being “Between the Heath and the High Street”.
Cannon Place, Hampstead, NW3, Guide price £6,950,000
Superbly presented throughout, this wonderful home provides well balanced accommodation with a particularly appealing open plan family kitchen and sitting room affording direct access onto the enclosed west facing garden.
Elsewhere, there are two further reception rooms, plus a master bedroom suite, guest bedroom suite, three further bedrooms and studio/bedroom six with en suite shower room on the top floor. The far reaching views over the London skyline from the upper floors are simply stunning. In addition, the property boasts off-street parking for two cars with electric gate, and has a delightful primarily south facing side and rear garden laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs together with a garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
020 7472 5000
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 6 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404