Property of the week: Period Hampstead house in perfect position
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully arranged, six-bedroom, end of terrace family house situated in one of the most sought after locations in Hampstead commonly referred to as being “Between the Heath and the High Street”.
Cannon Place, Hampstead, NW3, Guide price £6,950,000
Superbly presented throughout, this wonderful home provides well balanced accommodation with a particularly appealing open plan family kitchen and sitting room affording direct access onto the enclosed west facing garden.
Elsewhere, there are two further reception rooms, plus a master bedroom suite, guest bedroom suite, three further bedrooms and studio/bedroom six with en suite shower room on the top floor. The far reaching views over the London skyline from the upper floors are simply stunning. In addition, the property boasts off-street parking for two cars with electric gate, and has a delightful primarily south facing side and rear garden laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs together with a garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
020 7472 5000
- 1 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 6 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds
- 10 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404