Property of the week: Period Hampstead house in perfect position
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully arranged, six-bedroom, end of terrace family house situated in one of the most sought after locations in Hampstead commonly referred to as being “Between the Heath and the High Street”.
Cannon Place, Hampstead, NW3, Guide price £6,950,000
Superbly presented throughout, this wonderful home provides well balanced accommodation with a particularly appealing open plan family kitchen and sitting room affording direct access onto the enclosed west facing garden.
Elsewhere, there are two further reception rooms, plus a master bedroom suite, guest bedroom suite, three further bedrooms and studio/bedroom six with en suite shower room on the top floor. The far reaching views over the London skyline from the upper floors are simply stunning. In addition, the property boasts off-street parking for two cars with electric gate, and has a delightful primarily south facing side and rear garden laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs together with a garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
020 7472 5000
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
- 6 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 7 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 8 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 9 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 10 Sabrina Francis made Camden's first Black woman mayor
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404