Property of the week: Perfectly positioned Hampstead apartment
- Credit: Archant
A fantastic two bedroom apartment set in an immaculate detached period house located on a highly sought-after road in Hampstead.
The property is positioned on the corner of Ferncroft Avenue and Heath Drive, and the vast range of shops and restaurants of Hampstead Village are within approximately 750m of the property.
This excellent apartment has been refurbished by the current owners and offers spacious accommodation across the first floor.
There are two double bedrooms, the master having access to a well fitted en-suite bathroom, the large reception room has many original style features and there is a well-equipped kitchen. The apartment also benefits from having a west-facing private section of the garden located at the front of the house and a full height storage room.
The apartment is incredibly bright with high ceilings and extends to approximately 1,026sq ft.
You may also want to watch:
Heath Drive, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Prince Philip's funeral: Camden firm Levertons to make arrangements
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 'Negligence put lives at risk': £10k fine after fire at unlicensed HMO
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 10 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
020 7431 8686