Property of the week: Perfectly positioned Hampstead apartment
- Credit: Archant
A fantastic two bedroom apartment set in an immaculate detached period house located on a highly sought-after road in Hampstead.
The property is positioned on the corner of Ferncroft Avenue and Heath Drive, and the vast range of shops and restaurants of Hampstead Village are within approximately 750m of the property.
This excellent apartment has been refurbished by the current owners and offers spacious accommodation across the first floor.
There are two double bedrooms, the master having access to a well fitted en-suite bathroom, the large reception room has many original style features and there is a well-equipped kitchen. The apartment also benefits from having a west-facing private section of the garden located at the front of the house and a full height storage room.
The apartment is incredibly bright with high ceilings and extends to approximately 1,026sq ft.
Heath Drive, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 2 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Barnet, Camden and Haringey receive boost for low vaccine uptake
- 5 Hampstead retail site snapped up for £7m by property firm
- 6 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 7 The story of a pond returning to Hampstead Heath
- 8 Drug runner caught at Euston with heroin in underwear jailed for four years
- 9 Guilty: Woman stirred up racial hatred with social media posts on Grenfell
- 10 Nine of London's best vegan restaurants to try this Veganuary
020 7431 8686