Property of the week: Perfectly positioned Hampstead apartment
- Credit: Archant
A fantastic two bedroom apartment set in an immaculate detached period house located on a highly sought-after road in Hampstead.
The property is positioned on the corner of Ferncroft Avenue and Heath Drive, and the vast range of shops and restaurants of Hampstead Village are within approximately 750m of the property.
This excellent apartment has been refurbished by the current owners and offers spacious accommodation across the first floor.
There are two double bedrooms, the master having access to a well fitted en-suite bathroom, the large reception room has many original style features and there is a well-equipped kitchen. The apartment also benefits from having a west-facing private section of the garden located at the front of the house and a full height storage room.
The apartment is incredibly bright with high ceilings and extends to approximately 1,026sq ft.
You may also want to watch:
Heath Drive, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 4 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 5 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 6 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
020 7431 8686