Property of the week: Perfectly positioned Hampstead apartment
- Credit: Archant
A fantastic two bedroom apartment set in an immaculate detached period house located on a highly sought-after road in Hampstead.
The property is positioned on the corner of Ferncroft Avenue and Heath Drive, and the vast range of shops and restaurants of Hampstead Village are within approximately 750m of the property.
This excellent apartment has been refurbished by the current owners and offers spacious accommodation across the first floor.
There are two double bedrooms, the master having access to a well fitted en-suite bathroom, the large reception room has many original style features and there is a well-equipped kitchen. The apartment also benefits from having a west-facing private section of the garden located at the front of the house and a full height storage room.
The apartment is incredibly bright with high ceilings and extends to approximately 1,026sq ft.
You may also want to watch:
Heath Drive, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 2 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 3 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 6 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 7 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 8 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 9 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 10 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
020 7431 8686