Property of the week: Perfectly positioned Hampstead apartment
- Credit: Archant
A fantastic two bedroom apartment set in an immaculate detached period house located on a highly sought-after road in Hampstead.
The property is positioned on the corner of Ferncroft Avenue and Heath Drive, and the vast range of shops and restaurants of Hampstead Village are within approximately 750m of the property.
This excellent apartment has been refurbished by the current owners and offers spacious accommodation across the first floor.
There are two double bedrooms, the master having access to a well fitted en-suite bathroom, the large reception room has many original style features and there is a well-equipped kitchen. The apartment also benefits from having a west-facing private section of the garden located at the front of the house and a full height storage room.
The apartment is incredibly bright with high ceilings and extends to approximately 1,026sq ft.
Heath Drive, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 4 In pictures: Wacky racers descend on Alexandra Palace for soapbox challenge
- 5 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 6 Camden watchmaker launches crowdfunding campaign
- 7 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 8 Start-up delivers home cooked meals to your door
- 9 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 10 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
020 7431 8686