Property of the week: ornate Gothic in Hampstead, with a swimming pool
- Credit: Archant
A truly exceptional opportunity to acquire one of Hampstead’s finest homes (3,679sq ft/3,41m sq) within a restored Gothic grade II-listed building built in 1864–1865.
Occupying the central part of this imposing conversion the property benefits from four spectacular reception rooms with high ceilings, secure private courtyard with gates, off-street parking for three cars and a large west-facing terrace and access to an 80ft rear communal garden.
The current owner has architects’ plans to create a new garden room with an underground audi-visual entertainment and media room leading to a swimming pool.
Lyndhurst Terrace is superbly located within close proximity to all of the shops and restaurants of Hampstead and Belsize Park Villages, Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line) and Belsize Park Underground Station (Northern Line) are both within walking distance.
Lyndhurst Terrace, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 10 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
020 7724 4724