Property of the week: ornate Gothic in Hampstead, with a swimming pool
- Credit: Archant
A truly exceptional opportunity to acquire one of Hampstead’s finest homes (3,679sq ft/3,41m sq) within a restored Gothic grade II-listed building built in 1864–1865.
Occupying the central part of this imposing conversion the property benefits from four spectacular reception rooms with high ceilings, secure private courtyard with gates, off-street parking for three cars and a large west-facing terrace and access to an 80ft rear communal garden.
The current owner has architects’ plans to create a new garden room with an underground audi-visual entertainment and media room leading to a swimming pool.
Lyndhurst Terrace is superbly located within close proximity to all of the shops and restaurants of Hampstead and Belsize Park Villages, Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line) and Belsize Park Underground Station (Northern Line) are both within walking distance.
Lyndhurst Terrace, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 4 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
020 7724 4724