Property of the Week: New tranquil townhouses in Opal Mews
- Credit: Archant
A collection of exquisite new townhouses discreetly tucked away in a quiet gated mews between Queens Park and Hampstead.
Thoughtfully designed for modern living with spectacular light and volume, these exclusive residence offer unparalleled levels of interior design.
Opal Mews is a tranquil and exceptionally comfortable haven close to Queens Park, West Hampstead and Notting Hill, with the West End just a short taxi or tube journey away.
Comprising just five homes, this gated environment has been architecturally designed to create contemporary, open-plan living finished to an exacting standard.
An allocated off street parking space is provided for each of the houses with the landscaped communal garden area acting as a social hub created exclusively for the residents of Opal Mews.
You may also want to watch:
Opal Mews, Priory Park Road, NW6
£1,500,000 - £2,800,000
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 4 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 8 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 9 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday
- 10 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
020 3589 4040