Property of the Week: New tranquil townhouses in Opal Mews
- Credit: Archant
A collection of exquisite new townhouses discreetly tucked away in a quiet gated mews between Queens Park and Hampstead.
Thoughtfully designed for modern living with spectacular light and volume, these exclusive residence offer unparalleled levels of interior design.
Opal Mews is a tranquil and exceptionally comfortable haven close to Queens Park, West Hampstead and Notting Hill, with the West End just a short taxi or tube journey away.
Comprising just five homes, this gated environment has been architecturally designed to create contemporary, open-plan living finished to an exacting standard.
An allocated off street parking space is provided for each of the houses with the landscaped communal garden area acting as a social hub created exclusively for the residents of Opal Mews.
Opal Mews, Priory Park Road, NW6
£1,500,000 - £2,800,000
- 1 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 4 In pictures: Wacky racers descend on Alexandra Palace for soapbox challenge
- 5 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 6 Camden watchmaker launches crowdfunding campaign
- 7 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 8 Start-up delivers home cooked meals to your door
- 9 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 10 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
020 3589 4040