Property of the Week: New tranquil townhouses in Opal Mews
- Credit: Archant
A collection of exquisite new townhouses discreetly tucked away in a quiet gated mews between Queens Park and Hampstead.
Thoughtfully designed for modern living with spectacular light and volume, these exclusive residence offer unparalleled levels of interior design.
Opal Mews is a tranquil and exceptionally comfortable haven close to Queens Park, West Hampstead and Notting Hill, with the West End just a short taxi or tube journey away.
Comprising just five homes, this gated environment has been architecturally designed to create contemporary, open-plan living finished to an exacting standard.
An allocated off street parking space is provided for each of the houses with the landscaped communal garden area acting as a social hub created exclusively for the residents of Opal Mews.
Opal Mews, Priory Park Road, NW6
£1,500,000 - £2,800,000
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 5 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 Roadworks and rail disruptions in north London over the next week
- 8 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 9 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
020 3589 4040