Property of the Week: New tranquil townhouses in Opal Mews
- Credit: Archant
A collection of exquisite new townhouses discreetly tucked away in a quiet gated mews between Queens Park and Hampstead.
Thoughtfully designed for modern living with spectacular light and volume, these exclusive residence offer unparalleled levels of interior design.
Opal Mews is a tranquil and exceptionally comfortable haven close to Queens Park, West Hampstead and Notting Hill, with the West End just a short taxi or tube journey away.
Comprising just five homes, this gated environment has been architecturally designed to create contemporary, open-plan living finished to an exacting standard.
An allocated off street parking space is provided for each of the houses with the landscaped communal garden area acting as a social hub created exclusively for the residents of Opal Mews.
You may also want to watch:
Opal Mews, Priory Park Road, NW6
£1,500,000 - £2,800,000
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
020 3589 4040