Property of the Week: New tranquil townhouses in Opal Mews
- Credit: Archant
A collection of exquisite new townhouses discreetly tucked away in a quiet gated mews between Queens Park and Hampstead.
Thoughtfully designed for modern living with spectacular light and volume, these exclusive residence offer unparalleled levels of interior design.
Opal Mews is a tranquil and exceptionally comfortable haven close to Queens Park, West Hampstead and Notting Hill, with the West End just a short taxi or tube journey away.
Comprising just five homes, this gated environment has been architecturally designed to create contemporary, open-plan living finished to an exacting standard.
An allocated off street parking space is provided for each of the houses with the landscaped communal garden area acting as a social hub created exclusively for the residents of Opal Mews.
You may also want to watch:
Opal Mews, Priory Park Road, NW6
£1,500,000 - £2,800,000
- 1 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 2 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 3 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 6 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
020 3589 4040