Property of the week: new conversion with a handy commute
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of Finchley, Gateway House is an outstanding newly converted mixed use development of impressive one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Gateway House, Finchley, N3
Each apartment is an example of contemporary living at its best with a key focus on attention to detail. Finished to the highest specification, the open-plan living spaces are complete with engineered oak flooring, spacious white gloss kitchens with integrated appliances, bright and elegant bathrooms, fully carpeted bedrooms, and private balconies.
You may also want to watch:
A mere two minute walk from Finchley Central underground station, Gateway House is perfect for commuters. Located on the Northern Line (Zone 4), a journey from Finchley Central to the city takes just over 20 minutes.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 4 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 5 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 6 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 7 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 8 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
- 9 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
020 3451 1544