Property of the week: new conversion with a handy commute
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of Finchley, Gateway House is an outstanding newly converted mixed use development of impressive one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Gateway House, Finchley, N3
Each apartment is an example of contemporary living at its best with a key focus on attention to detail. Finished to the highest specification, the open-plan living spaces are complete with engineered oak flooring, spacious white gloss kitchens with integrated appliances, bright and elegant bathrooms, fully carpeted bedrooms, and private balconies.
A mere two minute walk from Finchley Central underground station, Gateway House is perfect for commuters. Located on the Northern Line (Zone 4), a journey from Finchley Central to the city takes just over 20 minutes.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 3 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 4 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 5 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 6 Camden woman in running for Miss Universe Germany
- 7 Belsize Park phone box transformed into art gallery by prep school pupils
- 8 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 9 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 10 O2 Centre development: MP Tulip Siddiq 'concerned' by plans
020 3451 1544