Property of the week: new conversion with a handy commute
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of Finchley, Gateway House is an outstanding newly converted mixed use development of impressive one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Gateway House, Finchley, N3
Each apartment is an example of contemporary living at its best with a key focus on attention to detail. Finished to the highest specification, the open-plan living spaces are complete with engineered oak flooring, spacious white gloss kitchens with integrated appliances, bright and elegant bathrooms, fully carpeted bedrooms, and private balconies.
You may also want to watch:
A mere two minute walk from Finchley Central underground station, Gateway House is perfect for commuters. Located on the Northern Line (Zone 4), a journey from Finchley Central to the city takes just over 20 minutes.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
020 3451 1544