Property of the week: new conversion with a handy commute
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of Finchley, Gateway House is an outstanding newly converted mixed use development of impressive one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Gateway House, Finchley, N3
Each apartment is an example of contemporary living at its best with a key focus on attention to detail. Finished to the highest specification, the open-plan living spaces are complete with engineered oak flooring, spacious white gloss kitchens with integrated appliances, bright and elegant bathrooms, fully carpeted bedrooms, and private balconies.
You may also want to watch:
A mere two minute walk from Finchley Central underground station, Gateway House is perfect for commuters. Located on the Northern Line (Zone 4), a journey from Finchley Central to the city takes just over 20 minutes.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
020 3451 1544