Property of the week: Masterfully remodelled Hampstead house
- Credit: SAM AWAD 2013
This stunning five-bedroom, four-bath/shower room semi-detached family home, of over 4,300 sq ft, is the subject of a masterful remodelling and extension programme, finished to exacting standards and offering an abundance of natural light throughout its vast entertaining space and living accommodation.
A superb kitchen caters extremely well for family life and is complemented by an imposing 36ft long double reception room with two fireplaces and generous dining space. Both rooms follow through to a wonderful conservatory overlooking the west-facing garden.
The lower ground floor offers informal entertaining space currently arranged into a cinema room, play room, games room, utility room and piano room. This space is extremely flexible and can be used either open-plan or as separated accommodation.
On the first and second floors, there are five double bedrooms, including a superlative master bedroom with a wonderful en-suite which cascades off the bedroom plus a dressing room and separate study. A further two en-suite bedrooms and bedrooms four and five, which share a family sized bathroom, comprise the remaining accommodation. EPC rating: D.
Clorane Gardens is a beautiful tree-lined crescent accessible to the amenities of Hampstead Village and the wide open spaces of the Heath itself.
You may also want to watch:
Clorane Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 8 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
21 Heath Street, NW3 6TR 020 7717 5301