Property of the week: Masterfully remodelled Hampstead house
- Credit: SAM AWAD 2013
This stunning five-bedroom, four-bath/shower room semi-detached family home, of over 4,300 sq ft, is the subject of a masterful remodelling and extension programme, finished to exacting standards and offering an abundance of natural light throughout its vast entertaining space and living accommodation.
A superb kitchen caters extremely well for family life and is complemented by an imposing 36ft long double reception room with two fireplaces and generous dining space. Both rooms follow through to a wonderful conservatory overlooking the west-facing garden.
The lower ground floor offers informal entertaining space currently arranged into a cinema room, play room, games room, utility room and piano room. This space is extremely flexible and can be used either open-plan or as separated accommodation.
On the first and second floors, there are five double bedrooms, including a superlative master bedroom with a wonderful en-suite which cascades off the bedroom plus a dressing room and separate study. A further two en-suite bedrooms and bedrooms four and five, which share a family sized bathroom, comprise the remaining accommodation. EPC rating: D.
Clorane Gardens is a beautiful tree-lined crescent accessible to the amenities of Hampstead Village and the wide open spaces of the Heath itself.
You may also want to watch:
Clorane Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
21 Heath Street, NW3 6TR 020 7717 5301