Property of the Week: Luxury home just 25 minutes from Kings Cross
- Credit: Archant
Set over three storeys, this spacious family home has access to outdoor gardens and terraces on each floor
Totteridge Place, Whetstone
Crest Nicholson is hosting an exclusive show home launch from 5-8pm on Thursday 10th August, inviting prospective buyers to explore their new three-bedroom home at Totteridge Place.
This development comprises a contemporary collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments, and three and four bedroom houses in the heart of Whetstone.
This luxury new show home is set over three storeys, and has access to outdoor space on each floor. The ground floor is home to a spacious kitchen with an open-plan living and dining room which leads out onto the private garden. Upstairs sits two generously-sized double bedrooms, one with an en-suite, as well as a family bathroom and a terrace.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom sits on the second floor, and benefits from an en-suite and private terrace.
The Wren provides the perfect setting for both families looking to gain some extra space, or downsizers looking to be located within easy reach of central London. Totteridge and Whetstone underground station is just a six-minute walk from the development, with direct trains into London’s Kings Cross in just 25 minutes.
Three-bedroom houses at Totteridge Place start from £964,950. Call 0203 437 1464.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'