Property of the week: Luxe lateral living in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Set in the highly sought after Highgate Village, homes in landmark residential development One Highgate offer unbeatable views across London.
One Highgate, N6, Prices from £1,750,000
The development comprises 15 contemporary two- and three-bedroom lateral apartments including a luxury three–bedroom penthouse apartment spanning the entire fourth floor. The exceptional living spaces boast contemporary designed kitchens and bathrooms and state-of-the-art home technology throughout.
Additional features include a leisure centre with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fully fitted gym, as well as a 12–hour concierge provided by Harrods Estates and a secure underground car park.
The living areas are stylishly designed and contemporary in feel with wooden flooring and neutral de?cor throughout. Long vertical lattice style windows fill the rooms with light and offer stunning views across Highgate and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchens feature elegant units from Bulthaup and top of the range appliances from Gaggenau including two wall mounted ovens, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, warming drawer and wine cooler.
Neutrally decorated and featuring sumptuous carpets and plenty of natural light the spacious bedrooms provide a luxurious sanctuary; a place to escape and unwind.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
Glentree New Homes and Savills
020 8731 9500