Property of the week: Luxe lateral living in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Set in the highly sought after Highgate Village, homes in landmark residential development One Highgate offer unbeatable views across London.
One Highgate, N6, Prices from £1,750,000
The development comprises 15 contemporary two- and three-bedroom lateral apartments including a luxury three–bedroom penthouse apartment spanning the entire fourth floor. The exceptional living spaces boast contemporary designed kitchens and bathrooms and state-of-the-art home technology throughout.
Additional features include a leisure centre with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fully fitted gym, as well as a 12–hour concierge provided by Harrods Estates and a secure underground car park.
The living areas are stylishly designed and contemporary in feel with wooden flooring and neutral de?cor throughout. Long vertical lattice style windows fill the rooms with light and offer stunning views across Highgate and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchens feature elegant units from Bulthaup and top of the range appliances from Gaggenau including two wall mounted ovens, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, warming drawer and wine cooler.
Neutrally decorated and featuring sumptuous carpets and plenty of natural light the spacious bedrooms provide a luxurious sanctuary; a place to escape and unwind.
- 1 How Agatha Christie spent the war in Hampstead
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Bailed: Men arrested in connection with antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 4 Teenage girls banned from Camden after Hampstead robbery spree
- 5 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 6 'No one cares': Mother claims 'horrible' leaks and mould left ignored
- 7 Hampstead man 'scammed out of £700' by DPD worker
- 8 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 9 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur
- 10 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
Glentree New Homes and Savills
020 8731 9500