Property of the week: live smart in East Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Behind a Grade II listed wall lies a new development with the very latest in smart home technology
Ethan Drive is a private gated development situated behind an imposing grade II listed wall.
This impressive collection of four and five bedroom detached homes benefit from Häcker kitchens, CCTV entry phone systems and state of the art sound and connection technology.
The local shops and transport are within easy walking distance and the surrounding area has excellent educational facilities with outstanding primary schools including Akiva, and a broad selection of private and state secondary schools.
Chandos Lawn Tennis Club is opposite and each homecomes with one year’s free family membership.
You may also want to watch:
Smart home technology allows you to control your home from your phone with Lighwave RF.
Turn on or adjust your heating on your way home from work, change or set your lighting at the touch of your mobile and even see and speak to someone at your door from anywhere in the world.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 8 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 9 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
With Lightwave smart home systems your heating, lighting and security can be controlled from any Tablet or smartphone.
There are also WiFi access points on every floor for WiFi enabled smart TVs.
Call Martyn Gerard East Finchley on 020 8883 0077 to arrange a viewing of the show home.