Property of the week: live smart in East Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Behind a Grade II listed wall lies a new development with the very latest in smart home technology
Ethan Drive is a private gated development situated behind an imposing grade II listed wall.
This impressive collection of four and five bedroom detached homes benefit from Häcker kitchens, CCTV entry phone systems and state of the art sound and connection technology.
The local shops and transport are within easy walking distance and the surrounding area has excellent educational facilities with outstanding primary schools including Akiva, and a broad selection of private and state secondary schools.
Chandos Lawn Tennis Club is opposite and each homecomes with one year’s free family membership.
You may also want to watch:
Smart home technology allows you to control your home from your phone with Lighwave RF.
Turn on or adjust your heating on your way home from work, change or set your lighting at the touch of your mobile and even see and speak to someone at your door from anywhere in the world.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 7 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 8 Tim Burton's former Primrose Hill home on the market for £20m
- 9 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
- 10 'Now we hope for the best' – independent traders in Muswell Hill
With Lightwave smart home systems your heating, lighting and security can be controlled from any Tablet or smartphone.
There are also WiFi access points on every floor for WiFi enabled smart TVs.
Call Martyn Gerard East Finchley on 020 8883 0077 to arrange a viewing of the show home.