Property of the week: live smart in East Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Behind a Grade II listed wall lies a new development with the very latest in smart home technology
Ethan Drive is a private gated development situated behind an imposing grade II listed wall.
This impressive collection of four and five bedroom detached homes benefit from Häcker kitchens, CCTV entry phone systems and state of the art sound and connection technology.
The local shops and transport are within easy walking distance and the surrounding area has excellent educational facilities with outstanding primary schools including Akiva, and a broad selection of private and state secondary schools.
Chandos Lawn Tennis Club is opposite and each homecomes with one year’s free family membership.
You may also want to watch:
Smart home technology allows you to control your home from your phone with Lighwave RF.
Turn on or adjust your heating on your way home from work, change or set your lighting at the touch of your mobile and even see and speak to someone at your door from anywhere in the world.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 8 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
With Lightwave smart home systems your heating, lighting and security can be controlled from any Tablet or smartphone.
There are also WiFi access points on every floor for WiFi enabled smart TVs.
Call Martyn Gerard East Finchley on 020 8883 0077 to arrange a viewing of the show home.