Property of the week: live smart in East Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Behind a Grade II listed wall lies a new development with the very latest in smart home technology
Ethan Drive is a private gated development situated behind an imposing grade II listed wall.
This impressive collection of four and five bedroom detached homes benefit from Häcker kitchens, CCTV entry phone systems and state of the art sound and connection technology.
The local shops and transport are within easy walking distance and the surrounding area has excellent educational facilities with outstanding primary schools including Akiva, and a broad selection of private and state secondary schools.
Chandos Lawn Tennis Club is opposite and each homecomes with one year’s free family membership.
You may also want to watch:
Smart home technology allows you to control your home from your phone with Lighwave RF.
Turn on or adjust your heating on your way home from work, change or set your lighting at the touch of your mobile and even see and speak to someone at your door from anywhere in the world.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
With Lightwave smart home systems your heating, lighting and security can be controlled from any Tablet or smartphone.
There are also WiFi access points on every floor for WiFi enabled smart TVs.
Call Martyn Gerard East Finchley on 020 8883 0077 to arrange a viewing of the show home.