Property of the Week: launch of 12 luxury appartments just 30 minutes from Bond Street
- Credit: Archant
A new development of high spec apartments is launching this week in well connected Bushey Heath
Alpine House, Bushey Heath
Prices on application
Launching off-plan on 19 May
Alpine House, launching off-plan on Friday 19 May, is set to become one of Bushey Heath’s most desirable places to live. Built on the site of the renowned Alpine Restaurant, this impressive new development has been aptly named to pay homage to the Bushey Heath landmark that served its final meal in October 2016.
You may also want to watch:
Created by award-winning developer Giles Homes, this prime piece of land situated on the corner of High Road and Common Road, at the crossroads of Bushey Heath and Stanmore, is now home to Alpine House, a beautiful development of 12 luxury apartments. Arranged over three floors, this collection of two and three bedroom apartments features high specification throughout, while its external design complements the existing character of the area.
Careful planning and attention to detail has resulted in bright, spacious apartments with a modern flair. Apartments feature sleek handleless fitted kitchens with a full range of integrated appliances, while the bathrooms and en-suites are fully tiled and feature contemporary Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Hansgrohe taps.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
Furthermore, each ground floor property has a private patio while the upper floor apartments, which are served by a lift, have private balconies. There is also an allocated parking space within the grounds for residents.
Ideally located, Alpine House is a short walk from a range of impressive local shops and restaurants, and also benefits from access to excellent transport links. A journey from Bushey Station to London Euston will take 19 minutes, while a trip to Bond Street on the Jubilee Line from Stanmore station will take 30 minutes.
020 8954 8626