Property of the Week: launch of 12 luxury appartments just 30 minutes from Bond Street
- Credit: Archant
A new development of high spec apartments is launching this week in well connected Bushey Heath
Alpine House, Bushey Heath
Prices on application
Launching off-plan on 19 May
Alpine House, launching off-plan on Friday 19 May, is set to become one of Bushey Heath’s most desirable places to live. Built on the site of the renowned Alpine Restaurant, this impressive new development has been aptly named to pay homage to the Bushey Heath landmark that served its final meal in October 2016.
You may also want to watch:
Created by award-winning developer Giles Homes, this prime piece of land situated on the corner of High Road and Common Road, at the crossroads of Bushey Heath and Stanmore, is now home to Alpine House, a beautiful development of 12 luxury apartments. Arranged over three floors, this collection of two and three bedroom apartments features high specification throughout, while its external design complements the existing character of the area.
Careful planning and attention to detail has resulted in bright, spacious apartments with a modern flair. Apartments feature sleek handleless fitted kitchens with a full range of integrated appliances, while the bathrooms and en-suites are fully tiled and feature contemporary Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Hansgrohe taps.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Furthermore, each ground floor property has a private patio while the upper floor apartments, which are served by a lift, have private balconies. There is also an allocated parking space within the grounds for residents.
Ideally located, Alpine House is a short walk from a range of impressive local shops and restaurants, and also benefits from access to excellent transport links. A journey from Bushey Station to London Euston will take 19 minutes, while a trip to Bond Street on the Jubilee Line from Stanmore station will take 30 minutes.
020 8954 8626