Property of the week: lateral living in Greville Place
- Credit: Knight Frank
A white fronted St John’s Wood home for sale with lots of light, space, and a spectacular private garden.
Offered for sale is this truly beautiful, white fronted, lateral house in Greville Place, measuring approximately 1,926 sq ft. The house has the benefit of off street parking to the front and a private 100 foot garden.
The house offers tremendous volume and light throughout comprising three en suite bedrooms over lateral living accommodation. The master bedroom suite overlooks the Greville Place nature reserve. The magnificent views are accompanied by perfect silence creating a magnificent ambience in this Grade II listed house. The second bedroom suite also sits on the first floor with the main living accommodation spread over ground and lower.
The ground floor entrance immediately sets the tone in the house, and leads on to a living/dining room which has a terrace overlooking the spectacular private garden. This floor also offers a guest WC. There is a third bedroom suite on the lower ground floor but mainly the kitchen which sits on and looks out to the garden level. The house has the benefit of full planning permission to extend the lower ground floor out to the garden that includes a watering system.
Greville Place, St John’s Wood, NW8
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
020 3641 5894