Property of the week: lateral living in Greville Place
- Credit: Knight Frank
A white fronted St John’s Wood home for sale with lots of light, space, and a spectacular private garden.
Offered for sale is this truly beautiful, white fronted, lateral house in Greville Place, measuring approximately 1,926 sq ft. The house has the benefit of off street parking to the front and a private 100 foot garden.
The house offers tremendous volume and light throughout comprising three en suite bedrooms over lateral living accommodation. The master bedroom suite overlooks the Greville Place nature reserve. The magnificent views are accompanied by perfect silence creating a magnificent ambience in this Grade II listed house. The second bedroom suite also sits on the first floor with the main living accommodation spread over ground and lower.
The ground floor entrance immediately sets the tone in the house, and leads on to a living/dining room which has a terrace overlooking the spectacular private garden. This floor also offers a guest WC. There is a third bedroom suite on the lower ground floor but mainly the kitchen which sits on and looks out to the garden level. The house has the benefit of full planning permission to extend the lower ground floor out to the garden that includes a watering system.
Greville Place, St John’s Wood, NW8
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
020 3641 5894