Property of the week: lateral living in Greville Place
- Credit: Knight Frank
A white fronted St John’s Wood home for sale with lots of light, space, and a spectacular private garden.
Offered for sale is this truly beautiful, white fronted, lateral house in Greville Place, measuring approximately 1,926 sq ft. The house has the benefit of off street parking to the front and a private 100 foot garden.
The house offers tremendous volume and light throughout comprising three en suite bedrooms over lateral living accommodation. The master bedroom suite overlooks the Greville Place nature reserve. The magnificent views are accompanied by perfect silence creating a magnificent ambience in this Grade II listed house. The second bedroom suite also sits on the first floor with the main living accommodation spread over ground and lower.
The ground floor entrance immediately sets the tone in the house, and leads on to a living/dining room which has a terrace overlooking the spectacular private garden. This floor also offers a guest WC. There is a third bedroom suite on the lower ground floor but mainly the kitchen which sits on and looks out to the garden level. The house has the benefit of full planning permission to extend the lower ground floor out to the garden that includes a watering system.
Greville Place, St John’s Wood, NW8
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 10 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
020 3641 5894