Property of the week: lateral living in Greville Place
- Credit: Knight Frank
A white fronted St John’s Wood home for sale with lots of light, space, and a spectacular private garden.
Offered for sale is this truly beautiful, white fronted, lateral house in Greville Place, measuring approximately 1,926 sq ft. The house has the benefit of off street parking to the front and a private 100 foot garden.
The house offers tremendous volume and light throughout comprising three en suite bedrooms over lateral living accommodation. The master bedroom suite overlooks the Greville Place nature reserve. The magnificent views are accompanied by perfect silence creating a magnificent ambience in this Grade II listed house. The second bedroom suite also sits on the first floor with the main living accommodation spread over ground and lower.
The ground floor entrance immediately sets the tone in the house, and leads on to a living/dining room which has a terrace overlooking the spectacular private garden. This floor also offers a guest WC. There is a third bedroom suite on the lower ground floor but mainly the kitchen which sits on and looks out to the garden level. The house has the benefit of full planning permission to extend the lower ground floor out to the garden that includes a watering system.
Greville Place, St John’s Wood, NW8
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
020 3641 5894