Property of the week: Interior designed Belsize Park apartment in handsome building
- Credit: Archant
An impressive interior designed three double bedroom apartment situated on the garden level of a handsome detached building.
The property is set behind a carriage drive and boasts a landscaped communal garden and off street parking, located on one of Belsize Park’s finest turnings.
The apartment, approached through its own private entrance, has been extensively refurbished, boasting an abundance of period features combined with contemporary finishes.
The accommodation is well proportioned offering a 20ft reception room and a large kitchen/breakfast room both with direct access to the garden, large principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and a second shower room.
Strathray Gardens is ideally located for access to the open spaces of Primrose Hill and the fashionable shops, pavement cafes and boutiques of Belsize Park, together with convenient transport links at Swiss Cottage and Finchley Road.
You may also want to watch:
There are good schools in the neighbourhood, and the prestigious Hampstead Theatre is close by.
Strathray Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
£2,199,999 – Leasehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404