Property of the week: Interior designed Belsize Park apartment in handsome building
- Credit: Archant
An impressive interior designed three double bedroom apartment situated on the garden level of a handsome detached building.
The property is set behind a carriage drive and boasts a landscaped communal garden and off street parking, located on one of Belsize Park’s finest turnings.
The apartment, approached through its own private entrance, has been extensively refurbished, boasting an abundance of period features combined with contemporary finishes.
The accommodation is well proportioned offering a 20ft reception room and a large kitchen/breakfast room both with direct access to the garden, large principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and a second shower room.
Strathray Gardens is ideally located for access to the open spaces of Primrose Hill and the fashionable shops, pavement cafes and boutiques of Belsize Park, together with convenient transport links at Swiss Cottage and Finchley Road.
You may also want to watch:
There are good schools in the neighbourhood, and the prestigious Hampstead Theatre is close by.
Strathray Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
£2,199,999 – Leasehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404