Property of the week: Interior designed Belsize Park apartment in handsome building
- Credit: Archant
An impressive interior designed three double bedroom apartment situated on the garden level of a handsome detached building.
The property is set behind a carriage drive and boasts a landscaped communal garden and off street parking, located on one of Belsize Park’s finest turnings.
The apartment, approached through its own private entrance, has been extensively refurbished, boasting an abundance of period features combined with contemporary finishes.
The accommodation is well proportioned offering a 20ft reception room and a large kitchen/breakfast room both with direct access to the garden, large principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and a second shower room.
Strathray Gardens is ideally located for access to the open spaces of Primrose Hill and the fashionable shops, pavement cafes and boutiques of Belsize Park, together with convenient transport links at Swiss Cottage and Finchley Road.
There are good schools in the neighbourhood, and the prestigious Hampstead Theatre is close by.
Strathray Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 6 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 7 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 10 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
£2,199,999 – Leasehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404