Property of the week: Interior designed Belsize Park apartment in handsome building
- Credit: Archant
An impressive interior designed three double bedroom apartment situated on the garden level of a handsome detached building.
The property is set behind a carriage drive and boasts a landscaped communal garden and off street parking, located on one of Belsize Park’s finest turnings.
The apartment, approached through its own private entrance, has been extensively refurbished, boasting an abundance of period features combined with contemporary finishes.
The accommodation is well proportioned offering a 20ft reception room and a large kitchen/breakfast room both with direct access to the garden, large principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and a second shower room.
Strathray Gardens is ideally located for access to the open spaces of Primrose Hill and the fashionable shops, pavement cafes and boutiques of Belsize Park, together with convenient transport links at Swiss Cottage and Finchley Road.
You may also want to watch:
There are good schools in the neighbourhood, and the prestigious Hampstead Theatre is close by.
Strathray Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
£2,199,999 – Leasehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404