Property of the week: Interior designed Belsize Park apartment in handsome building
- Credit: Archant
An impressive interior designed three double bedroom apartment situated on the garden level of a handsome detached building.
The property is set behind a carriage drive and boasts a landscaped communal garden and off street parking, located on one of Belsize Park’s finest turnings.
The apartment, approached through its own private entrance, has been extensively refurbished, boasting an abundance of period features combined with contemporary finishes.
The accommodation is well proportioned offering a 20ft reception room and a large kitchen/breakfast room both with direct access to the garden, large principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and a second shower room.
Strathray Gardens is ideally located for access to the open spaces of Primrose Hill and the fashionable shops, pavement cafes and boutiques of Belsize Park, together with convenient transport links at Swiss Cottage and Finchley Road.
You may also want to watch:
There are good schools in the neighbourhood, and the prestigious Hampstead Theatre is close by.
Strathray Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 6 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 7 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 8 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
£2,199,999 – Leasehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404