Property of the week: In the heart of Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
A truly stunning detached double-fronted Victorian property placed in the heart of the Tufnell Park Conservation Area.
The property has been subject to an extensive and sensitive refurbishment programme throughout and offers family sized accommodation over four exceptional floors offering in excess of 4600 sq ft.
Of particular note is the vast 43ft by 31ft family/entertainment room incorporating kitchen which leads seamlessly to a magnificent south facing rear garden. The property also features a spectacular 32ft by 20ft top floor master bedroom leading to a sizeable en-suite bathroom.
This highly individual and rarely available property is superbly positioned on this peaceful and sought after residential turning and is within easy reach of the local shopping and transport amenities including Tufnell Park Underground station (Northern Line).
Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park, N7
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
Benham and Reeves
0207 284 0101