Property of the week: In the heart of Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
A truly stunning detached double-fronted Victorian property placed in the heart of the Tufnell Park Conservation Area.
The property has been subject to an extensive and sensitive refurbishment programme throughout and offers family sized accommodation over four exceptional floors offering in excess of 4600 sq ft.
Of particular note is the vast 43ft by 31ft family/entertainment room incorporating kitchen which leads seamlessly to a magnificent south facing rear garden. The property also features a spectacular 32ft by 20ft top floor master bedroom leading to a sizeable en-suite bathroom.
This highly individual and rarely available property is superbly positioned on this peaceful and sought after residential turning and is within easy reach of the local shopping and transport amenities including Tufnell Park Underground station (Northern Line).
Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park, N7
You may also want to watch:
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music for 'healthy hedonists'
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 5 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
- 6 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 7 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 8 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 9 Sabrina Francis made Camden's first Black woman mayor
- 10 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
Benham and Reeves
0207 284 0101