Property of the week: In the heart of Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
A truly stunning detached double-fronted Victorian property placed in the heart of the Tufnell Park Conservation Area.
The property has been subject to an extensive and sensitive refurbishment programme throughout and offers family sized accommodation over four exceptional floors offering in excess of 4600 sq ft.
Of particular note is the vast 43ft by 31ft family/entertainment room incorporating kitchen which leads seamlessly to a magnificent south facing rear garden. The property also features a spectacular 32ft by 20ft top floor master bedroom leading to a sizeable en-suite bathroom.
This highly individual and rarely available property is superbly positioned on this peaceful and sought after residential turning and is within easy reach of the local shopping and transport amenities including Tufnell Park Underground station (Northern Line).
Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park, N7
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 4 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 9 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 10 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
Benham and Reeves
0207 284 0101