Property of the week: In the heart of Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
A truly stunning detached double-fronted Victorian property placed in the heart of the Tufnell Park Conservation Area.
The property has been subject to an extensive and sensitive refurbishment programme throughout and offers family sized accommodation over four exceptional floors offering in excess of 4600 sq ft.
Of particular note is the vast 43ft by 31ft family/entertainment room incorporating kitchen which leads seamlessly to a magnificent south facing rear garden. The property also features a spectacular 32ft by 20ft top floor master bedroom leading to a sizeable en-suite bathroom.
This highly individual and rarely available property is superbly positioned on this peaceful and sought after residential turning and is within easy reach of the local shopping and transport amenities including Tufnell Park Underground station (Northern Line).
Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park, N7
You may also want to watch:
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
Benham and Reeves
0207 284 0101