Property of the week: In the heart of Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
A truly stunning detached double-fronted Victorian property placed in the heart of the Tufnell Park Conservation Area.
The property has been subject to an extensive and sensitive refurbishment programme throughout and offers family sized accommodation over four exceptional floors offering in excess of 4600 sq ft.
Of particular note is the vast 43ft by 31ft family/entertainment room incorporating kitchen which leads seamlessly to a magnificent south facing rear garden. The property also features a spectacular 32ft by 20ft top floor master bedroom leading to a sizeable en-suite bathroom.
This highly individual and rarely available property is superbly positioned on this peaceful and sought after residential turning and is within easy reach of the local shopping and transport amenities including Tufnell Park Underground station (Northern Line).
Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park, N7
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
Benham and Reeves
0207 284 0101