Property of the week: Imposing Victorian family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A beautiful and imposing semi-detached Victorian family house situated within easy walking distance of Hampstead village.
This beautiful home has been meticulously modernised and interior designed to a high standard by the previous owners. It offers lateral accommodation with well-proportioned and spacious rooms, plenty of period features along with high ceilings along with hardwood flooring throughout the majority of the house.
The property boasts a fabulous double reception room and a modern fully integrated kitchen/breakfast room, with doors leading straight out onto a private and secluded garden.
The sumptuous principal bedroom suite occupies the majority of the first floor, which includes a dressing room and large en-suite bathroom. In addition, there are four/five further bedrooms and two bathrooms.
This property also benefits from secure gated off-street parking for several cars.
You may also want to watch:
Langland Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 9 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404