Property of the week: Imposing Victorian family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A beautiful and imposing semi-detached Victorian family house situated within easy walking distance of Hampstead village.
This beautiful home has been meticulously modernised and interior designed to a high standard by the previous owners. It offers lateral accommodation with well-proportioned and spacious rooms, plenty of period features along with high ceilings along with hardwood flooring throughout the majority of the house.
The property boasts a fabulous double reception room and a modern fully integrated kitchen/breakfast room, with doors leading straight out onto a private and secluded garden.
The sumptuous principal bedroom suite occupies the majority of the first floor, which includes a dressing room and large en-suite bathroom. In addition, there are four/five further bedrooms and two bathrooms.
This property also benefits from secure gated off-street parking for several cars.
Langland Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 3 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 4 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 5 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 6 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 9 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 10 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404