Property of the week: Imposing Victorian family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A beautiful and imposing semi-detached Victorian family house situated within easy walking distance of Hampstead village.
This beautiful home has been meticulously modernised and interior designed to a high standard by the previous owners. It offers lateral accommodation with well-proportioned and spacious rooms, plenty of period features along with high ceilings along with hardwood flooring throughout the majority of the house.
The property boasts a fabulous double reception room and a modern fully integrated kitchen/breakfast room, with doors leading straight out onto a private and secluded garden.
The sumptuous principal bedroom suite occupies the majority of the first floor, which includes a dressing room and large en-suite bathroom. In addition, there are four/five further bedrooms and two bathrooms.
This property also benefits from secure gated off-street parking for several cars.
You may also want to watch:
Langland Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 2 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 7 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 8 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404