Property of the week: Imposing Victorian family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A beautiful and imposing semi-detached Victorian family house situated within easy walking distance of Hampstead village.
This beautiful home has been meticulously modernised and interior designed to a high standard by the previous owners. It offers lateral accommodation with well-proportioned and spacious rooms, plenty of period features along with high ceilings along with hardwood flooring throughout the majority of the house.
The property boasts a fabulous double reception room and a modern fully integrated kitchen/breakfast room, with doors leading straight out onto a private and secluded garden.
The sumptuous principal bedroom suite occupies the majority of the first floor, which includes a dressing room and large en-suite bathroom. In addition, there are four/five further bedrooms and two bathrooms.
This property also benefits from secure gated off-street parking for several cars.
You may also want to watch:
Langland Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404