Property of the week: Imposing Victorian family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A beautiful and imposing semi-detached Victorian family house situated within easy walking distance of Hampstead village.
This beautiful home has been meticulously modernised and interior designed to a high standard by the previous owners. It offers lateral accommodation with well-proportioned and spacious rooms, plenty of period features along with high ceilings along with hardwood flooring throughout the majority of the house.
The property boasts a fabulous double reception room and a modern fully integrated kitchen/breakfast room, with doors leading straight out onto a private and secluded garden.
The sumptuous principal bedroom suite occupies the majority of the first floor, which includes a dressing room and large en-suite bathroom. In addition, there are four/five further bedrooms and two bathrooms.
This property also benefits from secure gated off-street parking for several cars.
You may also want to watch:
Langland Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404