Property of the week: House with patio garden and roof terrace in the heart of Belsize Park
- Credit: Piotr Gozdek
A rare opportunity to purchase a contemporary four-bedroom townhouse (198 sq m/2,137 sq ft) that occupies an enviable position in a sought after street in the heart of Belsize Park.
The house is in excellent condition having been recently extensively refurbished and benefits from well-planned
accommodation that maximises light and volume.
The house further benefits from a south-facing patio garden, roof terrace and secure garaged parking for two/three cars.
Lancaster Grove is conveniently situated within five minutes’ walking distance of Swiss Cottage Underground Station (Jubilee Line) and seven minutes of the various amenities of Finchley Road, and walking distance of the open spaces of Primrose Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Lancaster Grove, Belsize Park, NW3
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 6 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 7 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 8 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 9 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
Regent’s Park Office
69-71 Park Road, NW1 6XU
020 7724 4724