Property of the week: House with patio garden and roof terrace in the heart of Belsize Park
- Credit: Piotr Gozdek
A rare opportunity to purchase a contemporary four-bedroom townhouse (198 sq m/2,137 sq ft) that occupies an enviable position in a sought after street in the heart of Belsize Park.
The house is in excellent condition having been recently extensively refurbished and benefits from well-planned
accommodation that maximises light and volume.
The house further benefits from a south-facing patio garden, roof terrace and secure garaged parking for two/three cars.
Lancaster Grove is conveniently situated within five minutes’ walking distance of Swiss Cottage Underground Station (Jubilee Line) and seven minutes of the various amenities of Finchley Road, and walking distance of the open spaces of Primrose Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Lancaster Grove, Belsize Park, NW3
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 5 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 6 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Regent’s Park Office
69-71 Park Road, NW1 6XU
020 7724 4724