Property of the week: House with patio garden and roof terrace in the heart of Belsize Park
- Credit: Piotr Gozdek
A rare opportunity to purchase a contemporary four-bedroom townhouse (198 sq m/2,137 sq ft) that occupies an enviable position in a sought after street in the heart of Belsize Park.
The house is in excellent condition having been recently extensively refurbished and benefits from well-planned
accommodation that maximises light and volume.
The house further benefits from a south-facing patio garden, roof terrace and secure garaged parking for two/three cars.
Lancaster Grove is conveniently situated within five minutes’ walking distance of Swiss Cottage Underground Station (Jubilee Line) and seven minutes of the various amenities of Finchley Road, and walking distance of the open spaces of Primrose Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Lancaster Grove, Belsize Park, NW3
- 1 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 2 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 3 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 4 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Ally Pally and Highgate's abandoned station star in new children's book
Regent’s Park Office
69-71 Park Road, NW1 6XU
020 7724 4724