Property of the week: House with patio garden and roof terrace in the heart of Belsize Park
- Credit: Piotr Gozdek
A rare opportunity to purchase a contemporary four-bedroom townhouse (198 sq m/2,137 sq ft) that occupies an enviable position in a sought after street in the heart of Belsize Park.
The house is in excellent condition having been recently extensively refurbished and benefits from well-planned
accommodation that maximises light and volume.
The house further benefits from a south-facing patio garden, roof terrace and secure garaged parking for two/three cars.
Lancaster Grove is conveniently situated within five minutes’ walking distance of Swiss Cottage Underground Station (Jubilee Line) and seven minutes of the various amenities of Finchley Road, and walking distance of the open spaces of Primrose Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Lancaster Grove, Belsize Park, NW3
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Regent’s Park Office
69-71 Park Road, NW1 6XU
020 7724 4724