Property of the week: House with patio garden and roof terrace in the heart of Belsize Park
- Credit: Piotr Gozdek
A rare opportunity to purchase a contemporary four-bedroom townhouse (198 sq m/2,137 sq ft) that occupies an enviable position in a sought after street in the heart of Belsize Park.
The house is in excellent condition having been recently extensively refurbished and benefits from well-planned
accommodation that maximises light and volume.
The house further benefits from a south-facing patio garden, roof terrace and secure garaged parking for two/three cars.
Lancaster Grove is conveniently situated within five minutes’ walking distance of Swiss Cottage Underground Station (Jubilee Line) and seven minutes of the various amenities of Finchley Road, and walking distance of the open spaces of Primrose Hill.
Lancaster Grove, Belsize Park, NW3
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 6 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 7 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 8 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 9 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 10 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
Regent’s Park Office
69-71 Park Road, NW1 6XU
020 7724 4724