Property of the week: Historic Hampstead family home ripe for renovation
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful Victorian home has been in the same family for 45 years. The house retains many period features and now requires refurbishment.
The accommodation is arranged over four floors, and provides excellent space across all levels. The square footage is approximately 3,530sq ft and may be extended subject to obtaining necessary planning consent.
The raised ground floor provides elevated street views from the front of the house and from the impressive entrance hallway there is direct access into the sitting room, dining room and kitchen, all of the ground floor rooms also have the additional benefit of connecting one room through to the other.
To the first floor there is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two additional bedrooms and laundry room, whilst to the second floor there are a further four bedrooms and family bathroom.
On the lower ground floor there are an additional two/ three rooms with bathroom and kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The attractive, rear garden is a particular feature and a garden of this size in both width and length is very rare to find in Hampstead village. The house further benefits a secluded front garden at street level.
Cannon Place, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 4 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
Knight Frank 0207 317 7966 knightfrank.com