Property of the week: Historic Hampstead family home ripe for renovation
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful Victorian home has been in the same family for 45 years. The house retains many period features and now requires refurbishment.
The accommodation is arranged over four floors, and provides excellent space across all levels. The square footage is approximately 3,530sq ft and may be extended subject to obtaining necessary planning consent.
The raised ground floor provides elevated street views from the front of the house and from the impressive entrance hallway there is direct access into the sitting room, dining room and kitchen, all of the ground floor rooms also have the additional benefit of connecting one room through to the other.
To the first floor there is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two additional bedrooms and laundry room, whilst to the second floor there are a further four bedrooms and family bathroom.
On the lower ground floor there are an additional two/ three rooms with bathroom and kitchen.
The attractive, rear garden is a particular feature and a garden of this size in both width and length is very rare to find in Hampstead village. The house further benefits a secluded front garden at street level.
Cannon Place, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Police probe reports of shooting at scene of crash in West Hampstead
- 2 Disabled swimmer loses court battle over Heath swimming prices
- 3 Primrose Hill gates could close again due to antisocial behaviour
- 4 New toilets and changing rooms in Hampstead ponds £700,000 revamp
- 5 St John's Wood prep school downgraded to 'requires improvement'
- 6 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 7 Cops hunt 'crucial' witness 'Sandra' who helped teen rape victim
- 8 TfL worker launches petition to reinstate Finsbury Park to Edgware railway
- 9 Jailed: 10 north London offenders put behind bars in May
- 10 Old Bailey: Pair enter pleas over Alex Smith murder
Knight Frank 0207 317 7966 knightfrank.com