Property of the week: Historic Hampstead family home ripe for renovation
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful Victorian home has been in the same family for 45 years. The house retains many period features and now requires refurbishment.
The accommodation is arranged over four floors, and provides excellent space across all levels. The square footage is approximately 3,530sq ft and may be extended subject to obtaining necessary planning consent.
The raised ground floor provides elevated street views from the front of the house and from the impressive entrance hallway there is direct access into the sitting room, dining room and kitchen, all of the ground floor rooms also have the additional benefit of connecting one room through to the other.
To the first floor there is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two additional bedrooms and laundry room, whilst to the second floor there are a further four bedrooms and family bathroom.
On the lower ground floor there are an additional two/ three rooms with bathroom and kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The attractive, rear garden is a particular feature and a garden of this size in both width and length is very rare to find in Hampstead village. The house further benefits a secluded front garden at street level.
Cannon Place, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 New Indian restaurant Ritu to replace Yasmeen Kitchen in St John's Wood
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
Knight Frank 0207 317 7966 knightfrank.com