Property of the week: Historic Hampstead family home ripe for renovation
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful Victorian home has been in the same family for 45 years. The house retains many period features and now requires refurbishment.
The accommodation is arranged over four floors, and provides excellent space across all levels. The square footage is approximately 3,530sq ft and may be extended subject to obtaining necessary planning consent.
The raised ground floor provides elevated street views from the front of the house and from the impressive entrance hallway there is direct access into the sitting room, dining room and kitchen, all of the ground floor rooms also have the additional benefit of connecting one room through to the other.
To the first floor there is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two additional bedrooms and laundry room, whilst to the second floor there are a further four bedrooms and family bathroom.
On the lower ground floor there are an additional two/ three rooms with bathroom and kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The attractive, rear garden is a particular feature and a garden of this size in both width and length is very rare to find in Hampstead village. The house further benefits a secluded front garden at street level.
Cannon Place, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
Knight Frank 0207 317 7966 knightfrank.com