Property of the Week: Highgate townhouse with celebrity gardener
- Credit: Archant
An exceptional Grade II listed Georgian town house just a short walk from the village centre and Hampstead Heath.
The luxury three bedroom property, offering 3,661sq ft of accommodation, features an impressive 33ft Mark Parmenter designed kitchen/dining/family room.
There is also a stunning master bedroom suite, numerous roof terraces with outstanding panoramic city views and a beautifully 83ft landscaped rear garden designed by celebrity gardener, Diarmuid Gavin.
Highgate West Hill, Highgate Village N6
Offers in excess of £4,500,000
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
020 8348 2341
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 4 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 5 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 6 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 7 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road