Property of the Week: Highgate townhouse with celebrity gardener
- Credit: Archant
An exceptional Grade II listed Georgian town house just a short walk from the village centre and Hampstead Heath.
The luxury three bedroom property, offering 3,661sq ft of accommodation, features an impressive 33ft Mark Parmenter designed kitchen/dining/family room.
There is also a stunning master bedroom suite, numerous roof terraces with outstanding panoramic city views and a beautifully 83ft landscaped rear garden designed by celebrity gardener, Diarmuid Gavin.
Highgate West Hill, Highgate Village N6
Offers in excess of £4,500,000
Benham & Reeves
020 8348 2341
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 5 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 6 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 7 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 8 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
- 9 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 10 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants