Property of the Week: Highgate townhouse with celebrity gardener
- Credit: Archant
An exceptional Grade II listed Georgian town house just a short walk from the village centre and Hampstead Heath.
The luxury three bedroom property, offering 3,661sq ft of accommodation, features an impressive 33ft Mark Parmenter designed kitchen/dining/family room.
There is also a stunning master bedroom suite, numerous roof terraces with outstanding panoramic city views and a beautifully 83ft landscaped rear garden designed by celebrity gardener, Diarmuid Gavin.
Highgate West Hill, Highgate Village N6
Offers in excess of £4,500,000
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
020 8348 2341
- 1 'Nazanin needs her passport back on Sunday' – Tulip Siddiq MP
- 2 Jail for weapons supplier found with guns, grenades and zombie knives
- 3 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 4 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 5 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 6 Humans must take action if our species is to survive
- 7 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 8 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 9 Meet some of Hampstead Heath's furriest and feistiest canine visitors
- 10 Hampstead Heath: Does an increase in visitors mean fewer birds?