Property of the Week: Highgate townhouse with celebrity gardener
- Credit: Archant
An exceptional Grade II listed Georgian town house just a short walk from the village centre and Hampstead Heath.
The luxury three bedroom property, offering 3,661sq ft of accommodation, features an impressive 33ft Mark Parmenter designed kitchen/dining/family room.
There is also a stunning master bedroom suite, numerous roof terraces with outstanding panoramic city views and a beautifully 83ft landscaped rear garden designed by celebrity gardener, Diarmuid Gavin.
Highgate West Hill, Highgate Village N6
Offers in excess of £4,500,000
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
020 8348 2341
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 4 Camden Covid-19 vaccine bus comes to JW3
- 5 Highgate residents challenge plans for 'intrusive' 16-metre 5G mast
- 6 Nazanin's family 'still waiting' and expect Iran ordeal to pass 2,000 days
- 7 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 8 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 9 'Ejiofor leadership took significant steps to improve social care services'
- 10 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm