Property of the Week: Highgate townhouse with celebrity gardener
- Credit: Archant
An exceptional Grade II listed Georgian town house just a short walk from the village centre and Hampstead Heath.
The luxury three bedroom property, offering 3,661sq ft of accommodation, features an impressive 33ft Mark Parmenter designed kitchen/dining/family room.
There is also a stunning master bedroom suite, numerous roof terraces with outstanding panoramic city views and a beautifully 83ft landscaped rear garden designed by celebrity gardener, Diarmuid Gavin.
Highgate West Hill, Highgate Village N6
Offers in excess of £4,500,000
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
020 8348 2341
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent