Property of the week: High-specification Hampstead apartment
- Credit: Archant
A luxurious three bedroom apartment enviably located in a prominent and highly desirable purpose-built block with underground parking, porterage and communal gardens.
This newly-renovated and interior-designed property has been completed to a very high specification with outstanding entertaining space and flexible bedroom accommodation.
Extending to approximately 1,884sq ft/175sq m this outstanding home features a spacious entrance hall, double doors leading on to a 28ft reception/dining room, exceptional Bultaup kitchen/breakfast room with composite work surfaces and Gaggenau appliances, separate utility room with Corian worktops, guest cloakroom, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower room, second bedroom with en-suite bathroom and third bedroom/study with en-suite shower room.
This exquisite home features an integrated Lutron lighting system, air conditioning to the reception room and principal bedroom and an additional guest cloakroom.
Bell Moor is a rarely available and highly sought-after period building, located in an elevated and commanding position adjacent to Hampstead Heath, affording outstanding views and convenient access to many nearby boutiques, pavement cafes and restaurants.
You may also want to watch:
East Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
Goldschmidt & Howland 020 7435 4404
Join the conversation about property in north London by visiting our Twitter profle @HamHighProperty