Property of the week: High-specification Hampstead apartment
- Credit: Archant
A luxurious three bedroom apartment enviably located in a prominent and highly desirable purpose-built block with underground parking, porterage and communal gardens.
This newly-renovated and interior-designed property has been completed to a very high specification with outstanding entertaining space and flexible bedroom accommodation.
Extending to approximately 1,884sq ft/175sq m this outstanding home features a spacious entrance hall, double doors leading on to a 28ft reception/dining room, exceptional Bultaup kitchen/breakfast room with composite work surfaces and Gaggenau appliances, separate utility room with Corian worktops, guest cloakroom, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower room, second bedroom with en-suite bathroom and third bedroom/study with en-suite shower room.
This exquisite home features an integrated Lutron lighting system, air conditioning to the reception room and principal bedroom and an additional guest cloakroom.
Bell Moor is a rarely available and highly sought-after period building, located in an elevated and commanding position adjacent to Hampstead Heath, affording outstanding views and convenient access to many nearby boutiques, pavement cafes and restaurants.
You may also want to watch:
East Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
Goldschmidt & Howland 020 7435 4404
Join the conversation about property in north London by visiting our Twitter profle @HamHighProperty