Property of the week: High-specification Hampstead apartment
- Credit: Archant
A luxurious three bedroom apartment enviably located in a prominent and highly desirable purpose-built block with underground parking, porterage and communal gardens.
This newly-renovated and interior-designed property has been completed to a very high specification with outstanding entertaining space and flexible bedroom accommodation.
Extending to approximately 1,884sq ft/175sq m this outstanding home features a spacious entrance hall, double doors leading on to a 28ft reception/dining room, exceptional Bultaup kitchen/breakfast room with composite work surfaces and Gaggenau appliances, separate utility room with Corian worktops, guest cloakroom, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower room, second bedroom with en-suite bathroom and third bedroom/study with en-suite shower room.
This exquisite home features an integrated Lutron lighting system, air conditioning to the reception room and principal bedroom and an additional guest cloakroom.
Bell Moor is a rarely available and highly sought-after period building, located in an elevated and commanding position adjacent to Hampstead Heath, affording outstanding views and convenient access to many nearby boutiques, pavement cafes and restaurants.
You may also want to watch:
East Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
Goldschmidt & Howland 020 7435 4404
Join the conversation about property in north London by visiting our Twitter profle @HamHighProperty