Property of the Week: Heath-side cottage living
- Credit: Archant
Enjoying a coveted position abutting Hampstead heath and set along a pretty gravel lane is this charming Victorian home, formerly two cottages.
Hampstead Heath NW3, £2,500,000 Sole Agent
The property offers excellent flexible and spacious accommodation over two floors only. The ground floor features an impressive split level reception/dining room with access to a fitted kitchen and garden access. Also on this level is the fourth bedroom with an en suite shower room, a study with garden access and a large utility room.
The first floor offers an overlarge master bedroom which could be split or an additional bathroom added, two further bedrooms and a large bathroom.
The rear garden and first floor roof terrace have a westerly aspect and there are two designated parking spaces to the front.
You may also want to watch:
The vibrant shopping and transport centres of both Hampstead Village and Golders Green are close at hand and Golders Hill Park is yards away.
Benham & Reeves
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 8 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 9 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
020 7435 9822