Property of the Week: Heath-side cottage living
- Credit: Archant
Enjoying a coveted position abutting Hampstead heath and set along a pretty gravel lane is this charming Victorian home, formerly two cottages.
Hampstead Heath NW3, £2,500,000 Sole Agent
The property offers excellent flexible and spacious accommodation over two floors only. The ground floor features an impressive split level reception/dining room with access to a fitted kitchen and garden access. Also on this level is the fourth bedroom with an en suite shower room, a study with garden access and a large utility room.
The first floor offers an overlarge master bedroom which could be split or an additional bathroom added, two further bedrooms and a large bathroom.
The rear garden and first floor roof terrace have a westerly aspect and there are two designated parking spaces to the front.
You may also want to watch:
The vibrant shopping and transport centres of both Hampstead Village and Golders Green are close at hand and Golders Hill Park is yards away.
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
020 7435 9822