Property of the Week: Heath-side cottage living
- Credit: Archant
Enjoying a coveted position abutting Hampstead heath and set along a pretty gravel lane is this charming Victorian home, formerly two cottages.
Hampstead Heath NW3, £2,500,000 Sole Agent
The property offers excellent flexible and spacious accommodation over two floors only. The ground floor features an impressive split level reception/dining room with access to a fitted kitchen and garden access. Also on this level is the fourth bedroom with an en suite shower room, a study with garden access and a large utility room.
The first floor offers an overlarge master bedroom which could be split or an additional bathroom added, two further bedrooms and a large bathroom.
The rear garden and first floor roof terrace have a westerly aspect and there are two designated parking spaces to the front.
You may also want to watch:
The vibrant shopping and transport centres of both Hampstead Village and Golders Green are close at hand and Golders Hill Park is yards away.
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 6 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 9 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
020 7435 9822