Property of the Week: Heath-side cottage living
- Credit: Archant
Enjoying a coveted position abutting Hampstead heath and set along a pretty gravel lane is this charming Victorian home, formerly two cottages.
Hampstead Heath NW3, £2,500,000 Sole Agent
The property offers excellent flexible and spacious accommodation over two floors only. The ground floor features an impressive split level reception/dining room with access to a fitted kitchen and garden access. Also on this level is the fourth bedroom with an en suite shower room, a study with garden access and a large utility room.
The first floor offers an overlarge master bedroom which could be split or an additional bathroom added, two further bedrooms and a large bathroom.
The rear garden and first floor roof terrace have a westerly aspect and there are two designated parking spaces to the front.
You may also want to watch:
The vibrant shopping and transport centres of both Hampstead Village and Golders Green are close at hand and Golders Hill Park is yards away.
Benham & Reeves
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
020 7435 9822