Property of the week: Handsome historic villa in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
A handsome low-built detached villa with garden and off-street parking just off St John’s Wood High Street.
It is superbly located on the favoured east side of St Johns Wood just a short walk from the fashionable high street with its chic boutiques and varied restaurants offering al fresco dining.
This historic period house is offered in good condition, yet has the scope for further improvement.
Five bedrooms, four reception rooms, three Bathrooms, garden and private parking.
EPC Rating D. Approximately 327.8 sq m (3,528 sq ft).
St John’s Wood Terrace, St John’s Wood, NW8
- 1 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 2 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 3 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 4 Unarmed man shot by police during prison break was ‘lawfully killed’
- 5 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 6 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 7 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 8 Father's fear autistic son will 'dive through' window of unsafe West Hampstead home
- 9 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 10 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
£6,950,000 - Freehold
020 7586 2777