Property of the week: Handsome historic villa in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
A handsome low-built detached villa with garden and off-street parking just off St John’s Wood High Street.
It is superbly located on the favoured east side of St Johns Wood just a short walk from the fashionable high street with its chic boutiques and varied restaurants offering al fresco dining.
This historic period house is offered in good condition, yet has the scope for further improvement.
Five bedrooms, four reception rooms, three Bathrooms, garden and private parking.
You may also want to watch:
EPC Rating D. Approximately 327.8 sq m (3,528 sq ft).
St John’s Wood Terrace, St John’s Wood, NW8
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 Arsenal held by Aston Villa on final day of WSL season
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 7 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 8 Graham goal gives Tottenham win at Birmingham in WSL finale
- 9 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 10 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
£6,950,000 - Freehold
020 7586 2777