Property of the week: Handsome historic villa in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
A handsome low-built detached villa with garden and off-street parking just off St John’s Wood High Street.
It is superbly located on the favoured east side of St Johns Wood just a short walk from the fashionable high street with its chic boutiques and varied restaurants offering al fresco dining.
This historic period house is offered in good condition, yet has the scope for further improvement.
Five bedrooms, four reception rooms, three Bathrooms, garden and private parking.
EPC Rating D. Approximately 327.8 sq m (3,528 sq ft).
St John’s Wood Terrace, St John’s Wood, NW8
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 3 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 4 Crowdfunder launched to buy Mortimer Terrace Nature Reserve
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
- 7 Matt Lucas backs school's drive to build arts studio
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 9 Muswell Hill service ‘disgraceful’ as Royal Mail crisis continues
- 10 BAFTA-nominated BBC series returns to the Royal Free Hospital
£6,950,000 - Freehold
020 7586 2777