Property of the week: Handsome historic villa in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
A handsome low-built detached villa with garden and off-street parking just off St John’s Wood High Street.
It is superbly located on the favoured east side of St Johns Wood just a short walk from the fashionable high street with its chic boutiques and varied restaurants offering al fresco dining.
This historic period house is offered in good condition, yet has the scope for further improvement.
Five bedrooms, four reception rooms, three Bathrooms, garden and private parking.
You may also want to watch:
EPC Rating D. Approximately 327.8 sq m (3,528 sq ft).
St John’s Wood Terrace, St John’s Wood, NW8
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 2 Government punishes Haringey Council over missed housing target
- 3 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 4 'Two people who love each other': 70 years together for Hermi and Shirley
- 5 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 6 Talking Bob Dylan, life, culture, politics and Shakespeare
- 7 I completely trust Aubameyang says Arsenal boss Arteta
- 8 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 9 West Hampstead flat owners face £100k bills for flammable cladding
- 10 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
£6,950,000 - Freehold
020 7586 2777