Property of the week: Handsome historic villa in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
A handsome low-built detached villa with garden and off-street parking just off St John’s Wood High Street.
It is superbly located on the favoured east side of St Johns Wood just a short walk from the fashionable high street with its chic boutiques and varied restaurants offering al fresco dining.
This historic period house is offered in good condition, yet has the scope for further improvement.
Five bedrooms, four reception rooms, three Bathrooms, garden and private parking.
You may also want to watch:
EPC Rating D. Approximately 327.8 sq m (3,528 sq ft).
St John’s Wood Terrace, St John’s Wood, NW8
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 9 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
£6,950,000 - Freehold
020 7586 2777