Property of the week: Handsome historic villa in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
A handsome low-built detached villa with garden and off-street parking just off St John’s Wood High Street.
It is superbly located on the favoured east side of St Johns Wood just a short walk from the fashionable high street with its chic boutiques and varied restaurants offering al fresco dining.
This historic period house is offered in good condition, yet has the scope for further improvement.
Five bedrooms, four reception rooms, three Bathrooms, garden and private parking.
You may also want to watch:
EPC Rating D. Approximately 327.8 sq m (3,528 sq ft).
St John’s Wood Terrace, St John’s Wood, NW8
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 7 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
£6,950,000 - Freehold
020 7586 2777