Property of the week: Hampstead Village Victorian villa with views over London skyline
- Credit: Archant
An attractive, part stucco-fronted Victorian villa on an unusually wide plot, set back from this popular turning behind a walled, gated and landscaped front garden.
This beautifully arranged end-of-terrace family house is situated on Cannon Place, one of the most sought-after locations in Hampstead and commonly referred to as being ‘between the Heath and the High Street.’
Superbly presented throughout, this wonderful home provides well-balanced accommodation with a particularly appealing open-plan family kitchen and reception room that affords direct access to the south-facing garden.
On the raised ground floor there are two further elegant connected reception rooms, whilst the upper floors provide six bedrooms and four bathrooms, including a generous principal bedroom suite on the first floor and a studio/bedroom suite on the top floor.
The far-reaching views over the London skyline from the upper floors are simply stunning and remind one of just how elevated this part of Hampstead is.
You may also want to watch:
In addition, the property has off-street parking for two cars with an electric gate and has a delightful primarily south-facing side and rear garden laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs together with garden shed.
Cannon Place, Hampstead Village, NW3
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 8 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404