Property of the week: Hampstead home offers the ultimate in family living
- Credit: Archant
A substantial double fronted detached house set in this gated development just off the lower slopes of West Heath Road.
This immaculate house extends to 5,245sq ft, benefiting from seven bedrooms and six bathrooms. The property has just undergone a major extension and refurbishment programme and now offers the ultimate in family living. Additional features include a gym and swimming pool together with a large cinema room which also benefits from its own private entrance and an en-suite WC that could provide staff or guest accommodation.
Westover Hill backs on to Golders Hill Park and is within easy reach of Golders Green shops, Underground and bus stations. Hampstead Village shops and transport are within 1,3km.
Westover Hill, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
020 7431 8686
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 3 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'