Property of the week: Hampstead home offers the ultimate in family living
- Credit: Archant
A substantial double fronted detached house set in this gated development just off the lower slopes of West Heath Road.
This immaculate house extends to 5,245sq ft, benefiting from seven bedrooms and six bathrooms. The property has just undergone a major extension and refurbishment programme and now offers the ultimate in family living. Additional features include a gym and swimming pool together with a large cinema room which also benefits from its own private entrance and an en-suite WC that could provide staff or guest accommodation.
Westover Hill backs on to Golders Hill Park and is within easy reach of Golders Green shops, Underground and bus stations. Hampstead Village shops and transport are within 1,3km.
Westover Hill, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
020 7431 8686
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 4 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
- 10 Letter on shopping for one!