Property of the week: Hampstead home offers the ultimate in family living
- Credit: Archant
A substantial double fronted detached house set in this gated development just off the lower slopes of West Heath Road.
This immaculate house extends to 5,245sq ft, benefiting from seven bedrooms and six bathrooms. The property has just undergone a major extension and refurbishment programme and now offers the ultimate in family living. Additional features include a gym and swimming pool together with a large cinema room which also benefits from its own private entrance and an en-suite WC that could provide staff or guest accommodation.
Westover Hill backs on to Golders Hill Park and is within easy reach of Golders Green shops, Underground and bus stations. Hampstead Village shops and transport are within 1,3km.
Westover Hill, Hampstead, NW3
020 7431 8686
- 1 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 2 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 3 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 4 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 5 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 8 Villa Bianca brings the Christmas cheer to Hampstead
- 9 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 10 Infected Blood Inquiry: Transfusion centre was 'disaster zone'