Property of the week: Guildens
- Credit: Archant
A rare opportunity to purchase an unmodernised house which has been in the same ownership for nearly 60 years
Guildens • Courtenay Avenue
The house is situated on a double width plot of circa 1 acre (4,050 sq m), one of the largest plots on the street, and provides an opportunity for a buyer to create an impressive new home, subject to the necessary consents.
Courtenay Avenue is a prestigious private cul-de-sac, immediately opposite Kenwood House, protected by guard operated security gates, monitoring access to the road 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is located a short distance from the shops and restaurants of both Highgate and Hampstead Village, and only 5 miles (approximately) from Central London.
Price upon application
- 1 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 2 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 3 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 4 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 5 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 Villa Bianca brings the Christmas cheer to Hampstead
- 8 Infected Blood Inquiry: Transfusion centre was 'disaster zone'
- 9 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 10 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
Joint Sole Agents
020 7722 3322
020 8458 7311