Property of the week: Guildens
- Credit: Archant
A rare opportunity to purchase an unmodernised house which has been in the same ownership for nearly 60 years
Guildens • Courtenay Avenue
The house is situated on a double width plot of circa 1 acre (4,050 sq m), one of the largest plots on the street, and provides an opportunity for a buyer to create an impressive new home, subject to the necessary consents.
Courtenay Avenue is a prestigious private cul-de-sac, immediately opposite Kenwood House, protected by guard operated security gates, monitoring access to the road 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is located a short distance from the shops and restaurants of both Highgate and Hampstead Village, and only 5 miles (approximately) from Central London.
You may also want to watch:
Price upon application
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 4 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 5 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
Joint Sole Agents
020 7722 3322
020 8458 7311