Property of the week: Guildens
- Credit: Archant
A rare opportunity to purchase an unmodernised house which has been in the same ownership for nearly 60 years
Guildens • Courtenay Avenue
The house is situated on a double width plot of circa 1 acre (4,050 sq m), one of the largest plots on the street, and provides an opportunity for a buyer to create an impressive new home, subject to the necessary consents.
Courtenay Avenue is a prestigious private cul-de-sac, immediately opposite Kenwood House, protected by guard operated security gates, monitoring access to the road 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is located a short distance from the shops and restaurants of both Highgate and Hampstead Village, and only 5 miles (approximately) from Central London.
You may also want to watch:
Price upon application
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
Joint Sole Agents
020 7722 3322
020 8458 7311