Property of the week: Grand house in a semi-rural enclave
- Credit: Archant
Located within this delightful semi-rural enclave abutting Hampstead Heath is this detached double-fronted six-bedroom house of 5,537sq ft.
North End Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
Set well back from the road on an elevated site behind a gated driveway and a south-facing 100ft landscaped garden.
This bright and spacious family house is presented in very good condition throughout, and offers lateral accommodation across three floors with all the principal rooms enjoying direct access onto the garden or roof terrace.
The ground floor provides a large open-plan entrance/dining room with feature fireplace, a 30ft split-level Boffi kitchen/breakfast room opening onto a family/TV room, a double-aspect drawing room, utility room and guest WC.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor has a master suite comprising bedroom, dressing room and large en-suite bathroom, a guest suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor provides two bedrooms and a shower room.
Price on application – Freehold
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
020 7794 8700