Property of the week: Grand house in a semi-rural enclave
- Credit: Archant
Located within this delightful semi-rural enclave abutting Hampstead Heath is this detached double-fronted six-bedroom house of 5,537sq ft.
North End Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
Set well back from the road on an elevated site behind a gated driveway and a south-facing 100ft landscaped garden.
This bright and spacious family house is presented in very good condition throughout, and offers lateral accommodation across three floors with all the principal rooms enjoying direct access onto the garden or roof terrace.
The ground floor provides a large open-plan entrance/dining room with feature fireplace, a 30ft split-level Boffi kitchen/breakfast room opening onto a family/TV room, a double-aspect drawing room, utility room and guest WC.
The first floor has a master suite comprising bedroom, dressing room and large en-suite bathroom, a guest suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor provides two bedrooms and a shower room.
Price on application – Freehold
- 1 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 2 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 3 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 4 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 5 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 6 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 7 Man arrested after car overturns on Camden Road
- 8 'Cover-up': Council withheld evidence from watchdog 'behind leader's back'
- 9 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: 'An astonishing choral display'
020 7794 8700