Property of the week: Grand house in a semi-rural enclave
- Credit: Archant
Located within this delightful semi-rural enclave abutting Hampstead Heath is this detached double-fronted six-bedroom house of 5,537sq ft.
North End Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
Set well back from the road on an elevated site behind a gated driveway and a south-facing 100ft landscaped garden.
This bright and spacious family house is presented in very good condition throughout, and offers lateral accommodation across three floors with all the principal rooms enjoying direct access onto the garden or roof terrace.
The ground floor provides a large open-plan entrance/dining room with feature fireplace, a 30ft split-level Boffi kitchen/breakfast room opening onto a family/TV room, a double-aspect drawing room, utility room and guest WC.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor has a master suite comprising bedroom, dressing room and large en-suite bathroom, a guest suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor provides two bedrooms and a shower room.
Price on application – Freehold
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 9 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
020 7794 8700