Property of the week: Grand house in a semi-rural enclave
- Credit: Archant
Located within this delightful semi-rural enclave abutting Hampstead Heath is this detached double-fronted six-bedroom house of 5,537sq ft.
North End Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
Set well back from the road on an elevated site behind a gated driveway and a south-facing 100ft landscaped garden.
This bright and spacious family house is presented in very good condition throughout, and offers lateral accommodation across three floors with all the principal rooms enjoying direct access onto the garden or roof terrace.
The ground floor provides a large open-plan entrance/dining room with feature fireplace, a 30ft split-level Boffi kitchen/breakfast room opening onto a family/TV room, a double-aspect drawing room, utility room and guest WC.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor has a master suite comprising bedroom, dressing room and large en-suite bathroom, a guest suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor provides two bedrooms and a shower room.
Price on application – Freehold
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 3 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 4 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 5 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 6 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 7 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 8 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Finchley welterweight Florian Markun has opportunity to stamp his mark
020 7794 8700