Property of the week: Georgian Hampstead Village house with dramatic decor
- Credit: Archant
A Grade II-listed 18th century property, currently home to a quirky collection alongside a wealth of original features.
The Mount, NW3, £3,400,000
A home of unique quality and enchantment, this residence proudly occupies a position at the heart of Hampstead Village and offers wonderful accommodation with a selection of captivating and beautiful rooms.
The striking facade of this outstanding home provides instant attraction. Once inside, the sumptuous blend of elegance and individual flair entwines with exceptionally versatile accommodation – currently arranged in favour of reception space.
Wooden floors, bespoke fitted bookcases, a wealth of glorious fireplaces and a stunning staircase all combine with varied colour schemes to create fabulous areas within the house. The views out across Hampstead become more remarkable from each floor.
You may also want to watch:
A reception, drawing and dining rooms sit alongside a study and the kitchen/breakfast room. The characterful bedrooms are individually impressive.
A delightful south east facing walled rear garden makes for a lovely private retreat, whilst the central location of the house puts everything ‘Hampstead’ instantly to hand.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 5 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 6 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 7 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 8 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 Highgate parking changes dropped — two years on from uproar
020 7794 8222