Property of the week: Georgian Hampstead Village house with dramatic decor
- Credit: Archant
A Grade II-listed 18th century property, currently home to a quirky collection alongside a wealth of original features.
The Mount, NW3, £3,400,000
A home of unique quality and enchantment, this residence proudly occupies a position at the heart of Hampstead Village and offers wonderful accommodation with a selection of captivating and beautiful rooms.
The striking facade of this outstanding home provides instant attraction. Once inside, the sumptuous blend of elegance and individual flair entwines with exceptionally versatile accommodation – currently arranged in favour of reception space.
Wooden floors, bespoke fitted bookcases, a wealth of glorious fireplaces and a stunning staircase all combine with varied colour schemes to create fabulous areas within the house. The views out across Hampstead become more remarkable from each floor.
You may also want to watch:
A reception, drawing and dining rooms sit alongside a study and the kitchen/breakfast room. The characterful bedrooms are individually impressive.
A delightful south east facing walled rear garden makes for a lovely private retreat, whilst the central location of the house puts everything ‘Hampstead’ instantly to hand.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 9 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
- 10 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
020 7794 8222