Property of the week: Georgian Hampstead Village house with dramatic decor
- Credit: Archant
A Grade II-listed 18th century property, currently home to a quirky collection alongside a wealth of original features.
The Mount, NW3, £3,400,000
A home of unique quality and enchantment, this residence proudly occupies a position at the heart of Hampstead Village and offers wonderful accommodation with a selection of captivating and beautiful rooms.
The striking facade of this outstanding home provides instant attraction. Once inside, the sumptuous blend of elegance and individual flair entwines with exceptionally versatile accommodation – currently arranged in favour of reception space.
Wooden floors, bespoke fitted bookcases, a wealth of glorious fireplaces and a stunning staircase all combine with varied colour schemes to create fabulous areas within the house. The views out across Hampstead become more remarkable from each floor.
You may also want to watch:
A reception, drawing and dining rooms sit alongside a study and the kitchen/breakfast room. The characterful bedrooms are individually impressive.
A delightful south east facing walled rear garden makes for a lovely private retreat, whilst the central location of the house puts everything ‘Hampstead’ instantly to hand.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 6 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 8 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 9 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
020 7794 8222