Property of the week: Georgian Hampstead Village house with dramatic decor
- Credit: Archant
A Grade II-listed 18th century property, currently home to a quirky collection alongside a wealth of original features.
The Mount, NW3, £3,400,000
A home of unique quality and enchantment, this residence proudly occupies a position at the heart of Hampstead Village and offers wonderful accommodation with a selection of captivating and beautiful rooms.
The striking facade of this outstanding home provides instant attraction. Once inside, the sumptuous blend of elegance and individual flair entwines with exceptionally versatile accommodation – currently arranged in favour of reception space.
Wooden floors, bespoke fitted bookcases, a wealth of glorious fireplaces and a stunning staircase all combine with varied colour schemes to create fabulous areas within the house. The views out across Hampstead become more remarkable from each floor.
You may also want to watch:
A reception, drawing and dining rooms sit alongside a study and the kitchen/breakfast room. The characterful bedrooms are individually impressive.
A delightful south east facing walled rear garden makes for a lovely private retreat, whilst the central location of the house puts everything ‘Hampstead’ instantly to hand.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 6 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 7 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
020 7794 8222