Property of the week: a Victorian family home with lovely views of the Heath
- Credit: Archant
This four bedroom period property has a curved conservatory extension, a split level south facing garden and a prime Hampstead location
Vale of Health, Hampstead, NW3
An extremely attractive Victorian family home, superbly situated in the sought after Vale of Health and positioned directly opposite and with fabulous views of the Heath. The house is arranged over four floors and provides excellent and light-filled accommodation extending to some 2,236 square feet. The raised ground floor offers two lovely inter-communicating reception rooms, with doors on to a terrace overlooking the rear garden, along with a useful study.
The garden level is outstanding, featuring a generous and stylish open plan space allowing ample space for cooking, dining and for the family to gather, in the striking curved conservatory extension which leads out to the excellent and unusually large, split level south facing garden. A utility room and guest cloakroom complete this floor.
The two upper floors comprise four comfortable bedrooms, served by three bath/shower rooms, one of which is en-suite to the spacious principal bedroom with its lovely verdant views.
You may also want to watch:
The house is just 0.6 miles from the Underground station in Hampstead (Northern Line) which sits at the top of the High Street with its stylish and varied shops and boutiques and an amazing array of cafes, delicatessens and restaurants. Local schools are in abundance, at both primary and secondary levels.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 8 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 9 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
Goldschmidt and Howland
g-h.co.uk / 020 7435 4404
Benham & Reeves
b-r.co.uk / 020 7435 9822