Property of the week: a Victorian family home with lovely views of the Heath
- Credit: Archant
This four bedroom period property has a curved conservatory extension, a split level south facing garden and a prime Hampstead location
Vale of Health, Hampstead, NW3
An extremely attractive Victorian family home, superbly situated in the sought after Vale of Health and positioned directly opposite and with fabulous views of the Heath. The house is arranged over four floors and provides excellent and light-filled accommodation extending to some 2,236 square feet. The raised ground floor offers two lovely inter-communicating reception rooms, with doors on to a terrace overlooking the rear garden, along with a useful study.
The garden level is outstanding, featuring a generous and stylish open plan space allowing ample space for cooking, dining and for the family to gather, in the striking curved conservatory extension which leads out to the excellent and unusually large, split level south facing garden. A utility room and guest cloakroom complete this floor.
The two upper floors comprise four comfortable bedrooms, served by three bath/shower rooms, one of which is en-suite to the spacious principal bedroom with its lovely verdant views.
You may also want to watch:
The house is just 0.6 miles from the Underground station in Hampstead (Northern Line) which sits at the top of the High Street with its stylish and varied shops and boutiques and an amazing array of cafes, delicatessens and restaurants. Local schools are in abundance, at both primary and secondary levels.
- 1 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 2 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
Goldschmidt and Howland
g-h.co.uk / 020 7435 4404
Benham & Reeves
b-r.co.uk / 020 7435 9822