Property of the week: Five floors of fab features in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented family home offers ample entertaining space with three large reception rooms, a study, a fitted kitchen/breakfast room leading out onto the enclosed garden and a conservatory on the raised ground floor.
North Road, Highgate, N6, £3,750,000, Freehold
Arranged over five floors, the fine period townhouse offers 2706sq ft/251.4sq m of ample and versatile accommodation.
Each floor enjoys a wealth of unique character with high ceilings and grand fireplaces a particular feature along with prominent cornicing and floor to ceiling windows in the principle rooms.
The four bedrooms are arranged over the upper floors of the property featuring two balconies and a master suite occupying an entire floor with a walk in wardrobe and stunning bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Additional benefits include a 63’ west-facing garden, off-street parking for four cars and two store rooms.
North Road enjoys a prime Highgate Village location and is ideally located for the local amenities of the High Street. The open spaces of Hampstead Heath can be found within 300m and Waterlow Park within the quarter mile. 020 8340 2600 anscombes.co.uk
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's