Property of the week: Five floors of fab features in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented family home offers ample entertaining space with three large reception rooms, a study, a fitted kitchen/breakfast room leading out onto the enclosed garden and a conservatory on the raised ground floor.
North Road, Highgate, N6, £3,750,000, Freehold
Arranged over five floors, the fine period townhouse offers 2706sq ft/251.4sq m of ample and versatile accommodation.
Each floor enjoys a wealth of unique character with high ceilings and grand fireplaces a particular feature along with prominent cornicing and floor to ceiling windows in the principle rooms.
The four bedrooms are arranged over the upper floors of the property featuring two balconies and a master suite occupying an entire floor with a walk in wardrobe and stunning bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Additional benefits include a 63’ west-facing garden, off-street parking for four cars and two store rooms.
North Road enjoys a prime Highgate Village location and is ideally located for the local amenities of the High Street. The open spaces of Hampstead Heath can be found within 300m and Waterlow Park within the quarter mile. 020 8340 2600 anscombes.co.uk
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation