Property of the week: Five floors of fab features in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented family home offers ample entertaining space with three large reception rooms, a study, a fitted kitchen/breakfast room leading out onto the enclosed garden and a conservatory on the raised ground floor.
North Road, Highgate, N6, £3,750,000, Freehold
Arranged over five floors, the fine period townhouse offers 2706sq ft/251.4sq m of ample and versatile accommodation.
Each floor enjoys a wealth of unique character with high ceilings and grand fireplaces a particular feature along with prominent cornicing and floor to ceiling windows in the principle rooms.
The four bedrooms are arranged over the upper floors of the property featuring two balconies and a master suite occupying an entire floor with a walk in wardrobe and stunning bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Additional benefits include a 63’ west-facing garden, off-street parking for four cars and two store rooms.
North Road enjoys a prime Highgate Village location and is ideally located for the local amenities of the High Street. The open spaces of Hampstead Heath can be found within 300m and Waterlow Park within the quarter mile. 020 8340 2600 anscombes.co.uk
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 10 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen