Property of the week: Five floors of fab features in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented family home offers ample entertaining space with three large reception rooms, a study, a fitted kitchen/breakfast room leading out onto the enclosed garden and a conservatory on the raised ground floor.
North Road, Highgate, N6, £3,750,000, Freehold
Arranged over five floors, the fine period townhouse offers 2706sq ft/251.4sq m of ample and versatile accommodation.
Each floor enjoys a wealth of unique character with high ceilings and grand fireplaces a particular feature along with prominent cornicing and floor to ceiling windows in the principle rooms.
The four bedrooms are arranged over the upper floors of the property featuring two balconies and a master suite occupying an entire floor with a walk in wardrobe and stunning bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Additional benefits include a 63’ west-facing garden, off-street parking for four cars and two store rooms.
North Road enjoys a prime Highgate Village location and is ideally located for the local amenities of the High Street. The open spaces of Hampstead Heath can be found within 300m and Waterlow Park within the quarter mile. 020 8340 2600 anscombes.co.uk
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach