Property of the week: a new build family home on The Horcrofts with oodles of space
- Credit: Aston Chase
This 4,664 sq ft property with five bedroom suites, a walk-in wardrobe, and large family orientated reception rooms is on the market for £3.85 million
Peacefully situated in this sought after location on The Hocrofts an opportunity to acquire a deceptively spacious (4,664 sq ft/433 sq m) family home which has been newly built to an exceptional standard.
Occupying a wider than average plot the house provides particularly spacious ground floor accommodation with large family orientated space and more formal reception areas. The highest quality fixtures and fittings have been incorporated into this meticulous rebuild.
Harman Drive is located conveniently for many fine schools and the shops and transport facilities of the Finchley Road, West Hampstead and Hampstead.
You may also want to watch:
20harmandrive.comAston Chase, 020 7724 4724
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 Letters: The floods!
- 10 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo