Property of the week: a new build family home on The Horcrofts with oodles of space
- Credit: Aston Chase
This 4,664 sq ft property with five bedroom suites, a walk-in wardrobe, and large family orientated reception rooms is on the market for £3.85 million
Peacefully situated in this sought after location on The Hocrofts an opportunity to acquire a deceptively spacious (4,664 sq ft/433 sq m) family home which has been newly built to an exceptional standard.
Occupying a wider than average plot the house provides particularly spacious ground floor accommodation with large family orientated space and more formal reception areas. The highest quality fixtures and fittings have been incorporated into this meticulous rebuild.
Harman Drive is located conveniently for many fine schools and the shops and transport facilities of the Finchley Road, West Hampstead and Hampstead.
You may also want to watch:
20harmandrive.comAston Chase, 020 7724 4724
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 4 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 8 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 9 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 10 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101