Property of the week: a new build family home on The Horcrofts with oodles of space
- Credit: Aston Chase
This 4,664 sq ft property with five bedroom suites, a walk-in wardrobe, and large family orientated reception rooms is on the market for £3.85 million
Peacefully situated in this sought after location on The Hocrofts an opportunity to acquire a deceptively spacious (4,664 sq ft/433 sq m) family home which has been newly built to an exceptional standard.
Occupying a wider than average plot the house provides particularly spacious ground floor accommodation with large family orientated space and more formal reception areas. The highest quality fixtures and fittings have been incorporated into this meticulous rebuild.
Harman Drive is located conveniently for many fine schools and the shops and transport facilities of the Finchley Road, West Hampstead and Hampstead.
You may also want to watch:
20harmandrive.comAston Chase, 020 7724 4724
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 6 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden