Property of the week: find the perfect work/life balance with this Georgian cottage in Camden
- Credit: Archant
This newly refurbished two bedroom home has the latest in home technology and a separate studio office in the garden
Harmood, Street, Camden, NW1
A newly refurbished two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment finished to an exacting standard. This beautiful interior designed apartment overlooking Regent’s Park features high quality bathrooms and kitchen fitted with Gaggenau appliances.
Further features include wooden flooring, an integrated multimedia system and smart lighting system. The apartment is located a short walk from St Johns Wood High Street and Tube Station and all the local amenities.
The property is ideally located for the green open spaces of Regent’s Park, London Zoo and Lords Cricket Ground. The boutiques and restaurants of St John’s Wood High Street are also just a short stroll away. Garage parking is available by separate negotiation
You may also want to watch:
On the market for £1,595,000 with Knight Frank
Call 020 3815 3350 or visit knightfrank.co.ukIn partnership with Knight Frank
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing