Property of the week: find the perfect work/life balance with this Georgian cottage in Camden
- Credit: Archant
This newly refurbished two bedroom home has the latest in home technology and a separate studio office in the garden
Harmood, Street, Camden, NW1
A newly refurbished two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment finished to an exacting standard. This beautiful interior designed apartment overlooking Regent’s Park features high quality bathrooms and kitchen fitted with Gaggenau appliances.
Further features include wooden flooring, an integrated multimedia system and smart lighting system. The apartment is located a short walk from St Johns Wood High Street and Tube Station and all the local amenities.
The property is ideally located for the green open spaces of Regent’s Park, London Zoo and Lords Cricket Ground. The boutiques and restaurants of St John’s Wood High Street are also just a short stroll away. Garage parking is available by separate negotiation
You may also want to watch:
On the market for £1,595,000 with Knight Frank
Call 020 3815 3350 or visit knightfrank.co.ukIn partnership with Knight Frank
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 4 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 5 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 6 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 7 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 8 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return