Property of the week: find the perfect work/life balance with this Georgian cottage in Camden
- Credit: Archant
This newly refurbished two bedroom home has the latest in home technology and a separate studio office in the garden
Harmood, Street, Camden, NW1
A newly refurbished two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment finished to an exacting standard. This beautiful interior designed apartment overlooking Regent’s Park features high quality bathrooms and kitchen fitted with Gaggenau appliances.
Further features include wooden flooring, an integrated multimedia system and smart lighting system. The apartment is located a short walk from St Johns Wood High Street and Tube Station and all the local amenities.
The property is ideally located for the green open spaces of Regent’s Park, London Zoo and Lords Cricket Ground. The boutiques and restaurants of St John’s Wood High Street are also just a short stroll away. Garage parking is available by separate negotiation
You may also want to watch:
On the market for £1,595,000 with Knight Frank
Call 020 3815 3350 or visit knightfrank.co.ukIn partnership with Knight Frank
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 6 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'