Property of the week: Edwardian grandeur in Hampstead for £7.75 million
- Credit: Archant
This newly refurbished period property on Ferncroft Avenue comes with 5,000 sq ft of accommodation, including a private cinema room and a gym
Ferncroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
Located on the favoured south-west facing side of this renowned tree-lined avenue, is this beautifully refurbished and extended five/six bedroom, four bathroom, semi-detached Edwardian house, set back from the road with off street parking for two cars.
This remarkably bright, contemporary style home has been finished to the highest of standards throughout using the very best of materials and workmanship and offers approximately 5,000sq ft of generous accommodation, arranged predominantly over four floors with the added benefit of a third floor studio.
The two main reception rooms including the comprehensively fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast room (with balcony and direct access to the garden) are located on the ground floor meaning that this floor will see constant use on a day to day basis.
In addition, the more informal living rooms are located on the garden level comprising a dedicated home media/cinema room, utility room, guest cloakroom as well as a gym and home office both enjoying direct access to a beautifully manicured southwest facing 67’ landscaped rear garden.
£7,750,000, sole agent
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 3 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 4 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 5 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 6 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 7 Barnet, Camden and Haringey receive boost for low vaccine uptake
- 8 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 9 Hampstead Heath past and present at new exhibition of London
- 10 Pond Street potholes causing 'mini earthquake' and 'damage to homes'
t-k.co.uk / 020 7794 8700