Property of the week: Edwardian grandeur in Hampstead for £7.75 million
- Credit: Archant
This newly refurbished period property on Ferncroft Avenue comes with 5,000 sq ft of accommodation, including a private cinema room and a gym
Ferncroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
Located on the favoured south-west facing side of this renowned tree-lined avenue, is this beautifully refurbished and extended five/six bedroom, four bathroom, semi-detached Edwardian house, set back from the road with off street parking for two cars.
This remarkably bright, contemporary style home has been finished to the highest of standards throughout using the very best of materials and workmanship and offers approximately 5,000sq ft of generous accommodation, arranged predominantly over four floors with the added benefit of a third floor studio.
The two main reception rooms including the comprehensively fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast room (with balcony and direct access to the garden) are located on the ground floor meaning that this floor will see constant use on a day to day basis.
You may also want to watch:
In addition, the more informal living rooms are located on the garden level comprising a dedicated home media/cinema room, utility room, guest cloakroom as well as a gym and home office both enjoying direct access to a beautifully manicured southwest facing 67’ landscaped rear garden.
£7,750,000, sole agent
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
t-k.co.uk / 020 7794 8700