Property of the week: Fantastic commercial conversion in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Overlooking the lush open spaces of Parliament Hill and Hampstead Heath is this brand new development of a former commercial premises, converted into a selection of stylish two and three bedroom apartments.
Boasting high-quality fixtures and fittings, these beautiful apartments offer a neutral finish with an abundance of light throughout, and feature bright reception rooms with wood flooring, as well as modern open-plan fully-fitted kitchens, well- proportioned carpeted bedrooms, and luxury fully-tiled bathrooms. All of the apartments have access to a secure bicycle storage area, and the three-bedroom apartments further benefit from stunning decked roof terraces, leading off the living areas.
Highgate Road is close to the fantastic shopping and dining in both Swains Lane and Kentish Town, and is a short walk to the Thames Link Rail and Northern Line services in and out of London.
Carob Tree, Highgate Road, Highgate, N6
£625 to £795 per week - Unfurnished
Set fees apply for all tenancies: £180 administration fee per tenancy plus £48 referencing charge per tenant/guarantor. For variable charges and deposits explained please visit g-h.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 8347 2601
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 5 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 8 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52