Property of the week: Fantastic commercial conversion in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Overlooking the lush open spaces of Parliament Hill and Hampstead Heath is this brand new development of a former commercial premises, converted into a selection of stylish two and three bedroom apartments.
Boasting high-quality fixtures and fittings, these beautiful apartments offer a neutral finish with an abundance of light throughout, and feature bright reception rooms with wood flooring, as well as modern open-plan fully-fitted kitchens, well- proportioned carpeted bedrooms, and luxury fully-tiled bathrooms. All of the apartments have access to a secure bicycle storage area, and the three-bedroom apartments further benefit from stunning decked roof terraces, leading off the living areas.
Highgate Road is close to the fantastic shopping and dining in both Swains Lane and Kentish Town, and is a short walk to the Thames Link Rail and Northern Line services in and out of London.
Carob Tree, Highgate Road, Highgate, N6
£625 to £795 per week - Unfurnished
Set fees apply for all tenancies: £180 administration fee per tenancy plus £48 referencing charge per tenant/guarantor. For variable charges and deposits explained please visit g-h.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 8347 2601
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
- 9 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur
- 10 RuPaul's Drag Race star joins Sadiq Khan to launch eating out campaign