Property of the week: Fantastic commercial conversion in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Overlooking the lush open spaces of Parliament Hill and Hampstead Heath is this brand new development of a former commercial premises, converted into a selection of stylish two and three bedroom apartments.
Boasting high-quality fixtures and fittings, these beautiful apartments offer a neutral finish with an abundance of light throughout, and feature bright reception rooms with wood flooring, as well as modern open-plan fully-fitted kitchens, well- proportioned carpeted bedrooms, and luxury fully-tiled bathrooms. All of the apartments have access to a secure bicycle storage area, and the three-bedroom apartments further benefit from stunning decked roof terraces, leading off the living areas.
Highgate Road is close to the fantastic shopping and dining in both Swains Lane and Kentish Town, and is a short walk to the Thames Link Rail and Northern Line services in and out of London.
Carob Tree, Highgate Road, Highgate, N6
£625 to £795 per week - Unfurnished
Set fees apply for all tenancies: £180 administration fee per tenancy plus £48 referencing charge per tenant/guarantor. For variable charges and deposits explained please visit g-h.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 8347 2601
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres