Property of the week: Fantastic commercial conversion in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Overlooking the lush open spaces of Parliament Hill and Hampstead Heath is this brand new development of a former commercial premises, converted into a selection of stylish two and three bedroom apartments.
Boasting high-quality fixtures and fittings, these beautiful apartments offer a neutral finish with an abundance of light throughout, and feature bright reception rooms with wood flooring, as well as modern open-plan fully-fitted kitchens, well- proportioned carpeted bedrooms, and luxury fully-tiled bathrooms. All of the apartments have access to a secure bicycle storage area, and the three-bedroom apartments further benefit from stunning decked roof terraces, leading off the living areas.
Highgate Road is close to the fantastic shopping and dining in both Swains Lane and Kentish Town, and is a short walk to the Thames Link Rail and Northern Line services in and out of London.
Carob Tree, Highgate Road, Highgate, N6
£625 to £795 per week - Unfurnished
Set fees apply for all tenancies: £180 administration fee per tenancy plus £48 referencing charge per tenant/guarantor. For variable charges and deposits explained please visit g-h.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 8347 2601
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 8 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago