Property of the week: Family friendly opulence in Stanmore
- Credit: Archant
Situated in one of Stanmore’s most sought-after locations, Brae House could be considered the perfect family home. Boasting exemplary design from a bygone era, this impressive detached residence is perfect for family living.
Brae House, Stanmore Hill, HA7, £3,250,000
Brae House remains a home that would be suited to those who have a flair for the dramatic. On the market for the first time in over thirty years, this magnificent detached residence is set back from the road and accessed via a high wall fitted with electric gates. At 5,266 sq. ft. it features exceptional entertaining space on the ground floor in the form of three reception rooms, two of which lead onto the rear terrace and lush garden via French doors.
The first floor is home to an opulent principal suite with a spacious dressing room and en-suite bathroom. This room features a balcony which overlooks the rear garden. A further bedroom suite, three additional double bedrooms, a large study and a family bathroom are all located on this floor.
The impressive design flows seamlessly to the outdoors where the garden has been sympathetically landscaped to provide a visually striking and practical space which is naturally screened from the adjoining properties.
You may also want to watch:
The garden features an outdoor swimming pool with separate changing facilities, as well as a detached games room.
There is also a double garage for two large cars and further parking available on the large drive.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 4 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 7 Letters: The floods!
- 8 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 9 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 10 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
020 8954 0060