Property of the week: Family friendly opulence in Stanmore
- Credit: Archant
Situated in one of Stanmore’s most sought-after locations, Brae House could be considered the perfect family home. Boasting exemplary design from a bygone era, this impressive detached residence is perfect for family living.
Brae House, Stanmore Hill, HA7, £3,250,000
Brae House remains a home that would be suited to those who have a flair for the dramatic. On the market for the first time in over thirty years, this magnificent detached residence is set back from the road and accessed via a high wall fitted with electric gates. At 5,266 sq. ft. it features exceptional entertaining space on the ground floor in the form of three reception rooms, two of which lead onto the rear terrace and lush garden via French doors.
The first floor is home to an opulent principal suite with a spacious dressing room and en-suite bathroom. This room features a balcony which overlooks the rear garden. A further bedroom suite, three additional double bedrooms, a large study and a family bathroom are all located on this floor.
The impressive design flows seamlessly to the outdoors where the garden has been sympathetically landscaped to provide a visually striking and practical space which is naturally screened from the adjoining properties.
The garden features an outdoor swimming pool with separate changing facilities, as well as a detached games room.
There is also a double garage for two large cars and further parking available on the large drive.
- 1 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 2 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 3 Highgate pub landlords to appeal restrictive licence approval
- 4 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 5 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 6 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 7 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
- 8 Campaign launched after girl suffers fractured ribs from e-scooter crash
- 9 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 10 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
020 8954 0060