Property of the week: Family friendly opulence in Stanmore
- Credit: Archant
Situated in one of Stanmore’s most sought-after locations, Brae House could be considered the perfect family home. Boasting exemplary design from a bygone era, this impressive detached residence is perfect for family living.
Brae House, Stanmore Hill, HA7, £3,250,000
Brae House remains a home that would be suited to those who have a flair for the dramatic. On the market for the first time in over thirty years, this magnificent detached residence is set back from the road and accessed via a high wall fitted with electric gates. At 5,266 sq. ft. it features exceptional entertaining space on the ground floor in the form of three reception rooms, two of which lead onto the rear terrace and lush garden via French doors.
The first floor is home to an opulent principal suite with a spacious dressing room and en-suite bathroom. This room features a balcony which overlooks the rear garden. A further bedroom suite, three additional double bedrooms, a large study and a family bathroom are all located on this floor.
The impressive design flows seamlessly to the outdoors where the garden has been sympathetically landscaped to provide a visually striking and practical space which is naturally screened from the adjoining properties.
You may also want to watch:
The garden features an outdoor swimming pool with separate changing facilities, as well as a detached games room.
There is also a double garage for two large cars and further parking available on the large drive.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 4 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 8 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
020 8954 0060