Property of the week: Family friendly opulence in Stanmore
- Credit: Archant
Situated in one of Stanmore’s most sought-after locations, Brae House could be considered the perfect family home. Boasting exemplary design from a bygone era, this impressive detached residence is perfect for family living.
Brae House, Stanmore Hill, HA7, £3,250,000
Brae House remains a home that would be suited to those who have a flair for the dramatic. On the market for the first time in over thirty years, this magnificent detached residence is set back from the road and accessed via a high wall fitted with electric gates. At 5,266 sq. ft. it features exceptional entertaining space on the ground floor in the form of three reception rooms, two of which lead onto the rear terrace and lush garden via French doors.
The first floor is home to an opulent principal suite with a spacious dressing room and en-suite bathroom. This room features a balcony which overlooks the rear garden. A further bedroom suite, three additional double bedrooms, a large study and a family bathroom are all located on this floor.
The impressive design flows seamlessly to the outdoors where the garden has been sympathetically landscaped to provide a visually striking and practical space which is naturally screened from the adjoining properties.
You may also want to watch:
The garden features an outdoor swimming pool with separate changing facilities, as well as a detached games room.
There is also a double garage for two large cars and further parking available on the large drive.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 5 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 6 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 10 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
020 8954 0060