Property of the week: Family friendly opulence in Stanmore
- Credit: Archant
Situated in one of Stanmore’s most sought-after locations, Brae House could be considered the perfect family home. Boasting exemplary design from a bygone era, this impressive detached residence is perfect for family living.
Brae House, Stanmore Hill, HA7, £3,250,000
Brae House remains a home that would be suited to those who have a flair for the dramatic. On the market for the first time in over thirty years, this magnificent detached residence is set back from the road and accessed via a high wall fitted with electric gates. At 5,266 sq. ft. it features exceptional entertaining space on the ground floor in the form of three reception rooms, two of which lead onto the rear terrace and lush garden via French doors.
The first floor is home to an opulent principal suite with a spacious dressing room and en-suite bathroom. This room features a balcony which overlooks the rear garden. A further bedroom suite, three additional double bedrooms, a large study and a family bathroom are all located on this floor.
The impressive design flows seamlessly to the outdoors where the garden has been sympathetically landscaped to provide a visually striking and practical space which is naturally screened from the adjoining properties.
You may also want to watch:
The garden features an outdoor swimming pool with separate changing facilities, as well as a detached games room.
There is also a double garage for two large cars and further parking available on the large drive.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
020 8954 0060