Property of the week: Exclusive luxury living in Stanmore
- Credit: Archant
Located in a private cul-de-sac in the heart of Stanmore, Dron House is set on grounds of approximately one acre. Based on a Frank Lloyd Wright design, no expense was spared when creating this exceptional property which features numerous large rooms and modern facilities, all of which appear against the backdrop of a neutral canvas.
The stunning five bedroom, six bathroom residence extends to 10,075sq ft. and is situated on the highly sought after Pynnacles Close. Presented in excellent condition throughout, it provides contemporary space which is ideal for entertaining, with each room on the ground floor leading out onto the meticulously landscaped gardens.
This home is exceptional in every sense, with the accommodation upstairs consisting of a master suite with an extensive dressing room as well as his and her en-suite bathrooms. There are also three further double bedrooms, all of which have en-suite bathrooms. Additional features include a lift accessing both floors, a double volume atrium style hallway, multiple reception rooms, a gorgeous 31ft kitchen breakfast room, two guest WC’s, and a double garage with access to the house. The piece de resistance is the considerable air-cooled indoor swimming complex with gymnasium and changing room facilities.
Situated just minutes from some of the area’s finest private and state schools, numerous cafes, restaurants, boutiques and independent shops, this dream property is only a short walk to the open expanse of Bentley Priory and Stanmore Common.
In addition, Central London is just half an hour away via Stanmore Underground Station (Jubilee Line), and the A41, M1 and M25 motorways are easily accessible.
You may also want to watch:
Dron House, Pynnacles Close, Stanmore, HA7
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 8 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
020 8954 0060