Property of the week: Elegant charm at Stanmore Hall
- Credit: Archant
Considered the apex of Stanmore developments, Stanmore Hall is located in one of the area’s most sought-after positions. Rising grandly above Stanmore Hill, this Grade II-listed property has been meticulously transformed into a luxury development of 23 elegant apartments which retain the charm of the original building.
Approached by means of a portered entrance, this penthouse apartment is accessed via a passenger lift with dedicated access to the third floor.
The apartment benefits from spacious accommodation which includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, and a drawing room which has stunning views of London.
One of the penthouse’s most unique elements is its private roof terrace. This outdoor space is accessed from a central staircase located in the entrance hall and boasts breathtaking views.
The apartment comes complete with two parking spaces (one of which is underground), a basement storage room, and ample visitors parking. Additionally, residents benefit from 24-hour security, a concierge, and a leisure complex with a gymnasium, heated indoor swimming pool, and hot tub.
You may also want to watch:
Stanmore Hall, Wood Lane, Stanmore, HA7
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 5 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'
020 8954 0060