Property of the week: Elegant charm at Stanmore Hall
- Credit: Archant
Considered the apex of Stanmore developments, Stanmore Hall is located in one of the area’s most sought-after positions. Rising grandly above Stanmore Hill, this Grade II-listed property has been meticulously transformed into a luxury development of 23 elegant apartments which retain the charm of the original building.
Approached by means of a portered entrance, this penthouse apartment is accessed via a passenger lift with dedicated access to the third floor.
The apartment benefits from spacious accommodation which includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, and a drawing room which has stunning views of London.
One of the penthouse’s most unique elements is its private roof terrace. This outdoor space is accessed from a central staircase located in the entrance hall and boasts breathtaking views.
The apartment comes complete with two parking spaces (one of which is underground), a basement storage room, and ample visitors parking. Additionally, residents benefit from 24-hour security, a concierge, and a leisure complex with a gymnasium, heated indoor swimming pool, and hot tub.
You may also want to watch:
Stanmore Hall, Wood Lane, Stanmore, HA7
- 1 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
020 8954 0060