Property of the week: Elegant charm at Stanmore Hall
- Credit: Archant
Considered the apex of Stanmore developments, Stanmore Hall is located in one of the area’s most sought-after positions. Rising grandly above Stanmore Hill, this Grade II-listed property has been meticulously transformed into a luxury development of 23 elegant apartments which retain the charm of the original building.
Approached by means of a portered entrance, this penthouse apartment is accessed via a passenger lift with dedicated access to the third floor.
The apartment benefits from spacious accommodation which includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, and a drawing room which has stunning views of London.
One of the penthouse’s most unique elements is its private roof terrace. This outdoor space is accessed from a central staircase located in the entrance hall and boasts breathtaking views.
The apartment comes complete with two parking spaces (one of which is underground), a basement storage room, and ample visitors parking. Additionally, residents benefit from 24-hour security, a concierge, and a leisure complex with a gymnasium, heated indoor swimming pool, and hot tub.
You may also want to watch:
Stanmore Hall, Wood Lane, Stanmore, HA7
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 4 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
020 8954 0060