Property of the week: Elegant charm at Stanmore Hall
- Credit: Archant
Considered the apex of Stanmore developments, Stanmore Hall is located in one of the area’s most sought-after positions. Rising grandly above Stanmore Hill, this Grade II-listed property has been meticulously transformed into a luxury development of 23 elegant apartments which retain the charm of the original building.
Approached by means of a portered entrance, this penthouse apartment is accessed via a passenger lift with dedicated access to the third floor.
The apartment benefits from spacious accommodation which includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, and a drawing room which has stunning views of London.
One of the penthouse’s most unique elements is its private roof terrace. This outdoor space is accessed from a central staircase located in the entrance hall and boasts breathtaking views.
The apartment comes complete with two parking spaces (one of which is underground), a basement storage room, and ample visitors parking. Additionally, residents benefit from 24-hour security, a concierge, and a leisure complex with a gymnasium, heated indoor swimming pool, and hot tub.
You may also want to watch:
Stanmore Hall, Wood Lane, Stanmore, HA7
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
020 8954 0060