Property of the week: Edwardian elegance in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
Retaining a wealth of character and an abundance of period architecture, charm and detail is this wonderful, seven-bedroom, double-fronted Edwardian property in central Muswell Hill.
Two of the original reception rooms have been made into one 37ft long space, bathed in light from large south-facing windows.
The wide garden provides both sun and shade, mature shrubs and borders and several trees for privacy. There is a well tended front garden and off-street parking
This property, in one of the most sought after and central of Muswell Hill’s royal avenues, is moments from the shops, cafés and restaurants of both the Broadway and Fortis Green. Nearby bus links provide access to the City and West End and the stations at Highgate, East Finchley and Hornsey.
Princes Avenue, N10
You may also want to watch:
£2,850,000 – Freehold
020 8885 5997
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 8 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill