Property of the week: Edwardian elegance in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
Retaining a wealth of character and an abundance of period architecture, charm and detail is this wonderful, seven-bedroom, double-fronted Edwardian property in central Muswell Hill.
Two of the original reception rooms have been made into one 37ft long space, bathed in light from large south-facing windows.
The wide garden provides both sun and shade, mature shrubs and borders and several trees for privacy. There is a well tended front garden and off-street parking
This property, in one of the most sought after and central of Muswell Hill’s royal avenues, is moments from the shops, cafés and restaurants of both the Broadway and Fortis Green. Nearby bus links provide access to the City and West End and the stations at Highgate, East Finchley and Hornsey.
Princes Avenue, N10
You may also want to watch:
£2,850,000 – Freehold
020 8885 5997
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 3 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 6 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 7 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 10 Good Karma: Charity shop opens in former Gap in Hampstead High Street