Property of the week: Edwardian elegance in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
Retaining a wealth of character and an abundance of period architecture, charm and detail is this wonderful, seven-bedroom, double-fronted Edwardian property in central Muswell Hill.
Two of the original reception rooms have been made into one 37ft long space, bathed in light from large south-facing windows.
The wide garden provides both sun and shade, mature shrubs and borders and several trees for privacy. There is a well tended front garden and off-street parking
This property, in one of the most sought after and central of Muswell Hill’s royal avenues, is moments from the shops, cafés and restaurants of both the Broadway and Fortis Green. Nearby bus links provide access to the City and West End and the stations at Highgate, East Finchley and Hornsey.
Princes Avenue, N10
You may also want to watch:
£2,850,000 – Freehold
020 8885 5997
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 7 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 8 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 9 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham