Property of the week: Edwardian elegance in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
Retaining a wealth of character and an abundance of period architecture, charm and detail is this wonderful, seven-bedroom, double-fronted Edwardian property in central Muswell Hill.
Two of the original reception rooms have been made into one 37ft long space, bathed in light from large south-facing windows.
The wide garden provides both sun and shade, mature shrubs and borders and several trees for privacy. There is a well tended front garden and off-street parking
This property, in one of the most sought after and central of Muswell Hill’s royal avenues, is moments from the shops, cafés and restaurants of both the Broadway and Fortis Green. Nearby bus links provide access to the City and West End and the stations at Highgate, East Finchley and Hornsey.
Princes Avenue, N10
You may also want to watch:
£2,850,000 – Freehold
020 8885 5997
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 7 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 8 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 9 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 10 'No one should be aiming to breathe air that is only just legal'