Property of the week: Edwardian elegance in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
Retaining a wealth of character and an abundance of period architecture, charm and detail is this wonderful, seven-bedroom, double-fronted Edwardian property in central Muswell Hill.
Two of the original reception rooms have been made into one 37ft long space, bathed in light from large south-facing windows.
The wide garden provides both sun and shade, mature shrubs and borders and several trees for privacy. There is a well tended front garden and off-street parking
This property, in one of the most sought after and central of Muswell Hill’s royal avenues, is moments from the shops, cafés and restaurants of both the Broadway and Fortis Green. Nearby bus links provide access to the City and West End and the stations at Highgate, East Finchley and Hornsey.
Princes Avenue, N10
£2,850,000 – Freehold
020 8885 5997
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 3 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 4 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 5 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 6 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 7 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 8 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 9 Jimmy C's wife on how she is keeping 'his memory alive'
- 10 Hornsey Exchange opening first step in bringing town hall 'back to life'