Property of the week: Double-fronted Hampstead family home
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in over forty years, a double fronted semi-detached Edwardian freehold of some 4,471sq ft.
Rosecroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
Guide price £4,500,000
The property is presently arranged as two apartments, set back from the road behind a driveway for one/two cars (and a single garage) and enjoying an elevated position on this renowned tree lined ‘Crofts’ road.
The house could be reinstated back to a single family home, and when completed could easily provide six bedrooms, four/five bathrooms, three reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to this it should be possible to create a large lower ground floor level to provide further reception/leisure/staff space subject of course to the usual planning consents.
To the rear is a secluded lawned garden of approximately 65ft in depth.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
- 10 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
020 7794 8700