Property of the week: Double-fronted Hampstead family home
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in over forty years, a double fronted semi-detached Edwardian freehold of some 4,471sq ft.
Rosecroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
Guide price £4,500,000
The property is presently arranged as two apartments, set back from the road behind a driveway for one/two cars (and a single garage) and enjoying an elevated position on this renowned tree lined ‘Crofts’ road.
The house could be reinstated back to a single family home, and when completed could easily provide six bedrooms, four/five bathrooms, three reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to this it should be possible to create a large lower ground floor level to provide further reception/leisure/staff space subject of course to the usual planning consents.
To the rear is a secluded lawned garden of approximately 65ft in depth.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 6 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 7 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Arts centre? Rock'n'roll museum? What future for Hampstead Police Station?
020 7794 8700