Property of the week: Double-fronted Hampstead family home
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in over forty years, a double fronted semi-detached Edwardian freehold of some 4,471sq ft.
Rosecroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
Guide price £4,500,000
The property is presently arranged as two apartments, set back from the road behind a driveway for one/two cars (and a single garage) and enjoying an elevated position on this renowned tree lined ‘Crofts’ road.
The house could be reinstated back to a single family home, and when completed could easily provide six bedrooms, four/five bathrooms, three reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
In addition to this it should be possible to create a large lower ground floor level to provide further reception/leisure/staff space subject of course to the usual planning consents.
To the rear is a secluded lawned garden of approximately 65ft in depth.
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 3 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 4 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
- 5 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 6 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 7 Matt Lucas backs school's drive to build arts studio
- 8 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 9 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 10 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
020 7794 8700