Property of the week: Double-fronted Hampstead family home
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in over forty years, a double fronted semi-detached Edwardian freehold of some 4,471sq ft.
Rosecroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
Guide price £4,500,000
The property is presently arranged as two apartments, set back from the road behind a driveway for one/two cars (and a single garage) and enjoying an elevated position on this renowned tree lined ‘Crofts’ road.
The house could be reinstated back to a single family home, and when completed could easily provide six bedrooms, four/five bathrooms, three reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
In addition to this it should be possible to create a large lower ground floor level to provide further reception/leisure/staff space subject of course to the usual planning consents.
To the rear is a secluded lawned garden of approximately 65ft in depth.
- 1 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
- 2 Camden Council settles £130m Chalcots lawsuit for £19m
- 3 Six Hampstead Town by-election candidates seeking votes on July 7
- 4 Paddling pool to be open all week after pipes replaced
- 5 Houses and flats planned for Hornsey Police Station site
- 6 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 7 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 8 Arsenal begin pre-season in strong position
- 9 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 10 New Wendy's opens its doors in Camden
020 7794 8700