Property of the week: Double-fronted Hampstead family home
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in over forty years, a double fronted semi-detached Edwardian freehold of some 4,471sq ft.
Rosecroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3
Guide price £4,500,000
The property is presently arranged as two apartments, set back from the road behind a driveway for one/two cars (and a single garage) and enjoying an elevated position on this renowned tree lined ‘Crofts’ road.
The house could be reinstated back to a single family home, and when completed could easily provide six bedrooms, four/five bathrooms, three reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to this it should be possible to create a large lower ground floor level to provide further reception/leisure/staff space subject of course to the usual planning consents.
To the rear is a secluded lawned garden of approximately 65ft in depth.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction
020 7794 8700