Property of the week: Detached house in a prime Hampstead Village location
- Credit: Archant
This property is presented in excellent condition throughout and combines period charm with contemporary design.
This thoughtful refurbishment has created a fun yet practical family home, with subtle high specification finishes, including American walnut floor throughout. The ground floor comprises a large reception room plus a fully integrated kitchen with dining area. There is a study at the rear of the property that offers views over the garden.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom suite with built in wardrobes and a south facing terrace. There are two further bedrooms which both have access to a balcony, plus a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from a private garden which has a decked and lawned area.
Kemplay Road is situated in central Hampstead and offers easy access to the vast and beautiful open space of Hampstead Heath as well as the many shops, cafes and boutiques of the Village High street.
Both Hampstead Underground Station (Northern line) and Hampstead High Street are within approximately 500 metres of the property. Hampstead Heath is around 300 metres away and Hampstead Heath Station (Overground) is around 700 metres away.
Kemplay Road, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 2 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 3 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 4 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 5 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 6 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 7 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 8 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 9 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 10 Alexandra Palace chief executive to leave in 2022
020 7472 5000