Property of the week: Detached house in a prime Hampstead Village location
- Credit: Archant
This property is presented in excellent condition throughout and combines period charm with contemporary design.
This thoughtful refurbishment has created a fun yet practical family home, with subtle high specification finishes, including American walnut floor throughout. The ground floor comprises a large reception room plus a fully integrated kitchen with dining area. There is a study at the rear of the property that offers views over the garden.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom suite with built in wardrobes and a south facing terrace. There are two further bedrooms which both have access to a balcony, plus a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from a private garden which has a decked and lawned area.
Kemplay Road is situated in central Hampstead and offers easy access to the vast and beautiful open space of Hampstead Heath as well as the many shops, cafes and boutiques of the Village High street.
You may also want to watch:
Both Hampstead Underground Station (Northern line) and Hampstead High Street are within approximately 500 metres of the property. Hampstead Heath is around 300 metres away and Hampstead Heath Station (Overground) is around 700 metres away.
Kemplay Road, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 9 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 10 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
020 7472 5000