Property of the week: Detached house in a prime Hampstead Village location
- Credit: Archant
This property is presented in excellent condition throughout and combines period charm with contemporary design.
This thoughtful refurbishment has created a fun yet practical family home, with subtle high specification finishes, including American walnut floor throughout. The ground floor comprises a large reception room plus a fully integrated kitchen with dining area. There is a study at the rear of the property that offers views over the garden.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom suite with built in wardrobes and a south facing terrace. There are two further bedrooms which both have access to a balcony, plus a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from a private garden which has a decked and lawned area.
Kemplay Road is situated in central Hampstead and offers easy access to the vast and beautiful open space of Hampstead Heath as well as the many shops, cafes and boutiques of the Village High street.
You may also want to watch:
Both Hampstead Underground Station (Northern line) and Hampstead High Street are within approximately 500 metres of the property. Hampstead Heath is around 300 metres away and Hampstead Heath Station (Overground) is around 700 metres away.
Kemplay Road, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
020 7472 5000