Property of the week: Detached house in a prime Hampstead Village location
- Credit: Archant
This property is presented in excellent condition throughout and combines period charm with contemporary design.
This thoughtful refurbishment has created a fun yet practical family home, with subtle high specification finishes, including American walnut floor throughout. The ground floor comprises a large reception room plus a fully integrated kitchen with dining area. There is a study at the rear of the property that offers views over the garden.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom suite with built in wardrobes and a south facing terrace. There are two further bedrooms which both have access to a balcony, plus a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from a private garden which has a decked and lawned area.
Kemplay Road is situated in central Hampstead and offers easy access to the vast and beautiful open space of Hampstead Heath as well as the many shops, cafes and boutiques of the Village High street.
You may also want to watch:
Both Hampstead Underground Station (Northern line) and Hampstead High Street are within approximately 500 metres of the property. Hampstead Heath is around 300 metres away and Hampstead Heath Station (Overground) is around 700 metres away.
Kemplay Road, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
020 7472 5000