Property of the week: Detached Hampstead home with a striking landscaped garden by the award-winning Bunny Guinness
- Credit: Archant
A magnificent detached residence (8,087sq ft) located on one of Hampstead’s most sought-after roads perfectly conceptualised for modern living.
The house features exceptional entertaining space on the ground floor with multiple French doors leading directly onto the rear terrace and beyond to the outstanding 135ft west-facing landscaped garden designed by Chelsea Gold Medal winning designer Bunny Guinness.
On the first floor level, there is an opulent principal suite with his and her dressing rooms, en suite bathroom and terrace overlooking the rear garden and 3 further bedroom suites. On the second floor there is a further bedroom suite and a large games room/gymnasium with en suite bathroom.
There is also a staff suite, wine cellar with bespoke solid oak racking for c.500 bottles on the lower ground floor together with a games room and adjoining playroom.
Externally, the garden has been sympathetically landscaped to provide a visually striking space and is naturally screened. A double garage has space for two large cars and extensive further private parking on the carriage drive.
You may also want to watch:
The property benefits from remarkable accommodation including a separate staircase to the top floor and has the added benefit of planning consent to increase the accommodation by a further 2,558sq ft on the lower ground floor creating a private leisure complex including a pool, steam room and cinema.
Greenaway Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 7 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 8 Tim Burton's former Primrose Hill home on the market for £20m
- 9 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
- 10 'Now we hope for the best' – independent traders in Muswell Hill
020 7472 5000