Property of the week: Detached Hampstead home with a striking landscaped garden by the award-winning Bunny Guinness
- Credit: Archant
A magnificent detached residence (8,087sq ft) located on one of Hampstead’s most sought-after roads perfectly conceptualised for modern living.
The house features exceptional entertaining space on the ground floor with multiple French doors leading directly onto the rear terrace and beyond to the outstanding 135ft west-facing landscaped garden designed by Chelsea Gold Medal winning designer Bunny Guinness.
On the first floor level, there is an opulent principal suite with his and her dressing rooms, en suite bathroom and terrace overlooking the rear garden and 3 further bedroom suites. On the second floor there is a further bedroom suite and a large games room/gymnasium with en suite bathroom.
There is also a staff suite, wine cellar with bespoke solid oak racking for c.500 bottles on the lower ground floor together with a games room and adjoining playroom.
Externally, the garden has been sympathetically landscaped to provide a visually striking space and is naturally screened. A double garage has space for two large cars and extensive further private parking on the carriage drive.
You may also want to watch:
The property benefits from remarkable accommodation including a separate staircase to the top floor and has the added benefit of planning consent to increase the accommodation by a further 2,558sq ft on the lower ground floor creating a private leisure complex including a pool, steam room and cinema.
Greenaway Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 2 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 3 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 4 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 10 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
020 7472 5000