Property Of The Week: Contemporary Living in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
A stunning new development of 21 two and three bedroom apartments, as well as four three-bedroom duplex apartments, have come to the market through new homes selling agents, Glentree International.
The Beaumont is located just a five minute walk away from Golders Green Underground Station and is divided into two collections: Iconic Court and Infinity Court. Both have been designed by LTS Architects to maximise light and space.
The homes have been crafted with comfort and sustainability in mind and the development has been designed to achieve a Level 4 Code for Sustainable Homes accreditation.
The homes offer cross ventilation, low cost energy sourcing as well as Low-E glazing – keeping your home warm during the winter and cool in the summer months.
All apartments feature under floor heating throughout, high quality carpets to the bedrooms and bespoke fitted wardrobes to the master bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
There is a fully fitted video entry phone system, day concierge on hand to assist with residents’ needs and secure underground car parking with electric vehicle charging points available.
Residents will also be able to apply for a parking permit at the London Borough of Barnet and enjoy non-restricted on-street parking during permitted hours.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 7 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 8 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 9 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
A management company has been appointed and all apartments benefit from private terraces, balconies, communal landscaped gardens and concierge, located at the heart of the development, provide the perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy.
Lauren Abrahmsohn of Glentree International says, “Whether you are looking for the buzz of cafes and shops at Golders Green or the peace and quiet of Golders Hill Park this development can deliver.
“It has been designed to the highest specification and provides luxury living at every level.”
Show flat launch – June 18 and 19 – 11am-3pm
Prices start from £1.240,000 for a two-bedroom apartment. s
£1,285.000 for three-bedroom apartments – Share of Freehold
Glentree New Homes
020 8731 9500