Property Of The Week: Contemporary Living in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
A stunning new development of 21 two and three bedroom apartments, as well as four three-bedroom duplex apartments, have come to the market through new homes selling agents, Glentree International.
The Beaumont is located just a five minute walk away from Golders Green Underground Station and is divided into two collections: Iconic Court and Infinity Court. Both have been designed by LTS Architects to maximise light and space.
The homes have been crafted with comfort and sustainability in mind and the development has been designed to achieve a Level 4 Code for Sustainable Homes accreditation.
The homes offer cross ventilation, low cost energy sourcing as well as Low-E glazing – keeping your home warm during the winter and cool in the summer months.
All apartments feature under floor heating throughout, high quality carpets to the bedrooms and bespoke fitted wardrobes to the master bedrooms.
There is a fully fitted video entry phone system, day concierge on hand to assist with residents’ needs and secure underground car parking with electric vehicle charging points available.
Residents will also be able to apply for a parking permit at the London Borough of Barnet and enjoy non-restricted on-street parking during permitted hours.
- 1 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 2 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 5 Jimmy C's wife on how she is keeping 'his memory alive'
- 6 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 7 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 8 The most expensive homes sold in Camden in November 2021
- 9 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 10 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
A management company has been appointed and all apartments benefit from private terraces, balconies, communal landscaped gardens and concierge, located at the heart of the development, provide the perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy.
Lauren Abrahmsohn of Glentree International says, “Whether you are looking for the buzz of cafes and shops at Golders Green or the peace and quiet of Golders Hill Park this development can deliver.
“It has been designed to the highest specification and provides luxury living at every level.”
Show flat launch – June 18 and 19 – 11am-3pm
Prices start from £1.240,000 for a two-bedroom apartment. s
£1,285.000 for three-bedroom apartments – Share of Freehold
Glentree New Homes
020 8731 9500