Property of the week: Child-friendly spaces in the Hocrofts
- Credit: Benham & Reeves
A superbly presented five/six bedroom detached family house situated on one of the most sought after roads within the popular residential enclave of ‘The Hocrofts’.
The house offers bright, well-proportioned family orientated accommodation in excess of 4,100sq ft over three floors. Further features include a spacious and welcoming entrance hallway, a double reception room almost 30ft in length ideal for entertaining, a separate formal dining room, large kitchen diner and living area, an impressive wide frontage, garage, off-street parking for at least three cars, landscaped front and rear gardens.
There is also a stunning top floor room over 30ft in length which has the potential to be a games room, media room or sixth bedroom enjoying stunning views of the UCS playing fields.
‘The Hocrofts’ is a wonderful and tranquil residential area widely popular with families as it is extremely convenient for the schools of Hampstead, Highgate and the City where you will find some of the country’s finest private schools, such as UCS (Hampstead), Highgate School, Haberdasher’s, St Paul’s & North London Collegiate to name but a few.
The Hocrofts, NW2
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 3 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
020 7435 9822