Property of the week: Child-friendly spaces in the Hocrofts
- Credit: Benham & Reeves
A superbly presented five/six bedroom detached family house situated on one of the most sought after roads within the popular residential enclave of ‘The Hocrofts’.
The house offers bright, well-proportioned family orientated accommodation in excess of 4,100sq ft over three floors. Further features include a spacious and welcoming entrance hallway, a double reception room almost 30ft in length ideal for entertaining, a separate formal dining room, large kitchen diner and living area, an impressive wide frontage, garage, off-street parking for at least three cars, landscaped front and rear gardens.
There is also a stunning top floor room over 30ft in length which has the potential to be a games room, media room or sixth bedroom enjoying stunning views of the UCS playing fields.
‘The Hocrofts’ is a wonderful and tranquil residential area widely popular with families as it is extremely convenient for the schools of Hampstead, Highgate and the City where you will find some of the country’s finest private schools, such as UCS (Hampstead), Highgate School, Haberdasher’s, St Paul’s & North London Collegiate to name but a few.
The Hocrofts, NW2
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 4 Camden Covid-19 vaccine bus comes to JW3
- 5 Nazanin's family 'still waiting' and expect Iran ordeal to pass 2,000 days
- 6 Highgate residents challenge plans for 'intrusive' 16-metre 5G mast
- 7 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 8 'Ejiofor leadership took significant steps to improve social care services'
- 9 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm
- 10 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
020 7435 9822