Property of the week: Child-friendly spaces in the Hocrofts
- Credit: Benham & Reeves
A superbly presented five/six bedroom detached family house situated on one of the most sought after roads within the popular residential enclave of ‘The Hocrofts’.
The house offers bright, well-proportioned family orientated accommodation in excess of 4,100sq ft over three floors. Further features include a spacious and welcoming entrance hallway, a double reception room almost 30ft in length ideal for entertaining, a separate formal dining room, large kitchen diner and living area, an impressive wide frontage, garage, off-street parking for at least three cars, landscaped front and rear gardens.
There is also a stunning top floor room over 30ft in length which has the potential to be a games room, media room or sixth bedroom enjoying stunning views of the UCS playing fields.
‘The Hocrofts’ is a wonderful and tranquil residential area widely popular with families as it is extremely convenient for the schools of Hampstead, Highgate and the City where you will find some of the country’s finest private schools, such as UCS (Hampstead), Highgate School, Haberdasher’s, St Paul’s & North London Collegiate to name but a few.
The Hocrofts, NW2
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 2 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 3 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 4 Boy, 14, charged following Harringay Sainsbury's stabbing
- 5 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 6 Colourful Crouch End bollards to get a repaint due to 'safety' concerns
- 7 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 8 'Cover-up': Council withheld evidence from watchdog 'behind leader's back'
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day: Hampstead pupils in Stoppard drama
- 10 Care home opposite Kenwood labelled 'gross overdevelopment'
020 7435 9822