Property of the week: Child-friendly spaces in the Hocrofts
- Credit: Benham & Reeves
A superbly presented five/six bedroom detached family house situated on one of the most sought after roads within the popular residential enclave of ‘The Hocrofts’.
The house offers bright, well-proportioned family orientated accommodation in excess of 4,100sq ft over three floors. Further features include a spacious and welcoming entrance hallway, a double reception room almost 30ft in length ideal for entertaining, a separate formal dining room, large kitchen diner and living area, an impressive wide frontage, garage, off-street parking for at least three cars, landscaped front and rear gardens.
There is also a stunning top floor room over 30ft in length which has the potential to be a games room, media room or sixth bedroom enjoying stunning views of the UCS playing fields.
‘The Hocrofts’ is a wonderful and tranquil residential area widely popular with families as it is extremely convenient for the schools of Hampstead, Highgate and the City where you will find some of the country’s finest private schools, such as UCS (Hampstead), Highgate School, Haberdasher’s, St Paul’s & North London Collegiate to name but a few.
The Hocrofts, NW2
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Olivia Newton-John: From West Hampstead to worldwide fame
- 2 Cycle lanes welcomed by riders but traders express frustration
- 3 'No one hurt' as branch crashes to ground at Hampstead Heath
- 4 Cement lorry leaks 'concrete puddle' onto Highgate road
- 5 Liz Truss backs a fully inclusive conversion therapy ban, says MP
- 6 'The 214 to Provence: Where catching a London bus can take you'
- 7 Under-fire King William IV supporters rally behind pub with petition
- 8 Polio virus detected in sewage in Camden, Barnet, Haringey and Islington
- 9 Crouch End baker awarded Badge of the Order of Mercy for his charity work
- 10 Last unit in Belsize Villagee snapped up by wine outlet
020 7435 9822