Property of the week: Child-friendly spaces in the Hocrofts
- Credit: Benham & Reeves
A superbly presented five/six bedroom detached family house situated on one of the most sought after roads within the popular residential enclave of ‘The Hocrofts’.
The house offers bright, well-proportioned family orientated accommodation in excess of 4,100sq ft over three floors. Further features include a spacious and welcoming entrance hallway, a double reception room almost 30ft in length ideal for entertaining, a separate formal dining room, large kitchen diner and living area, an impressive wide frontage, garage, off-street parking for at least three cars, landscaped front and rear gardens.
There is also a stunning top floor room over 30ft in length which has the potential to be a games room, media room or sixth bedroom enjoying stunning views of the UCS playing fields.
‘The Hocrofts’ is a wonderful and tranquil residential area widely popular with families as it is extremely convenient for the schools of Hampstead, Highgate and the City where you will find some of the country’s finest private schools, such as UCS (Hampstead), Highgate School, Haberdasher’s, St Paul’s & North London Collegiate to name but a few.
The Hocrofts, NW2
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
- 1 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 2 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 8 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
020 7435 9822