Property of the week: Charming Edwardian home in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
This seven-bedroom, double-fronted property in central Muswell Hill retains a wealth of character and period architecture.
Two of the original reception rooms have been made into one 37ft-long space, with large south-facing windows. Floor-to-ceiling doors lead to the garden.
The second reception makes an excellent study, games room or snug and retains its working fireplace. The rear of the property has been remodelled to incorporate a contemporary kitchen. Upstairs there is a large studio room with en-suite bathroom, while the three principal bedrooms on the first floor are all excellent sizes with lovely views.
On the second floor are three further double bedrooms. A shower room and utility are also on this floor.
The wide garden has mature shrubs, borders and trees. There is a well tended front garden and off street parking.
You may also want to watch:
This property is near the shops, cafés and restaurants of the Broadway and Fortis Green. Nearby buses travel to the City, West End and stations.
Princes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
£2,950,000 – Freehold
Hamptons 020 8454 7240 hamptons.co.uk