Property of the week: Charming Edwardian home in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
This seven-bedroom, double-fronted property in central Muswell Hill retains a wealth of character and period architecture.
Two of the original reception rooms have been made into one 37ft-long space, with large south-facing windows. Floor-to-ceiling doors lead to the garden.
The second reception makes an excellent study, games room or snug and retains its working fireplace. The rear of the property has been remodelled to incorporate a contemporary kitchen. Upstairs there is a large studio room with en-suite bathroom, while the three principal bedrooms on the first floor are all excellent sizes with lovely views.
On the second floor are three further double bedrooms. A shower room and utility are also on this floor.
The wide garden has mature shrubs, borders and trees. There is a well tended front garden and off street parking.
You may also want to watch:
This property is near the shops, cafés and restaurants of the Broadway and Fortis Green. Nearby buses travel to the City, West End and stations.
Princes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
£2,950,000 – Freehold
Hamptons 020 8454 7240 hamptons.co.uk