Property of the week: Charming Edwardian home in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
This seven-bedroom, double-fronted property in central Muswell Hill retains a wealth of character and period architecture.
Two of the original reception rooms have been made into one 37ft-long space, with large south-facing windows. Floor-to-ceiling doors lead to the garden.
The second reception makes an excellent study, games room or snug and retains its working fireplace. The rear of the property has been remodelled to incorporate a contemporary kitchen. Upstairs there is a large studio room with en-suite bathroom, while the three principal bedrooms on the first floor are all excellent sizes with lovely views.
On the second floor are three further double bedrooms. A shower room and utility are also on this floor.
The wide garden has mature shrubs, borders and trees. There is a well tended front garden and off street parking.
This property is near the shops, cafés and restaurants of the Broadway and Fortis Green. Nearby buses travel to the City, West End and stations.
Princes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 3 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 4 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 5 Camden woman in running for Miss Universe Germany
- 6 Belsize Park phone box transformed into art gallery by prep school pupils
- 7 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 8 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 9 Two more charged in connection with Olsi Kuka killing in Barnet
- 10 Royal beacon in Golders Hill shines light for Queen
£2,950,000 – Freehold
Hamptons 020 8454 7240 hamptons.co.uk