Property of the week: Charming Edwardian home in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
This seven-bedroom, double-fronted property in central Muswell Hill retains a wealth of character and period architecture.
Two of the original reception rooms have been made into one 37ft-long space, with large south-facing windows. Floor-to-ceiling doors lead to the garden.
The second reception makes an excellent study, games room or snug and retains its working fireplace. The rear of the property has been remodelled to incorporate a contemporary kitchen. Upstairs there is a large studio room with en-suite bathroom, while the three principal bedrooms on the first floor are all excellent sizes with lovely views.
On the second floor are three further double bedrooms. A shower room and utility are also on this floor.
The wide garden has mature shrubs, borders and trees. There is a well tended front garden and off street parking.
You may also want to watch:
This property is near the shops, cafés and restaurants of the Broadway and Fortis Green. Nearby buses travel to the City, West End and stations.
Princes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 6 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 7 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 10 Affordable housing changes for 100 Avenue Road will test Camden's resolve
£2,950,000 – Freehold
Hamptons 020 8454 7240 hamptons.co.uk