Property of the week: Charming Edwardian home in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
This seven-bedroom, double-fronted property in central Muswell Hill retains a wealth of character and period architecture.
Two of the original reception rooms have been made into one 37ft-long space, with large south-facing windows. Floor-to-ceiling doors lead to the garden.
The second reception makes an excellent study, games room or snug and retains its working fireplace. The rear of the property has been remodelled to incorporate a contemporary kitchen. Upstairs there is a large studio room with en-suite bathroom, while the three principal bedrooms on the first floor are all excellent sizes with lovely views.
On the second floor are three further double bedrooms. A shower room and utility are also on this floor.
The wide garden has mature shrubs, borders and trees. There is a well tended front garden and off street parking.
You may also want to watch:
This property is near the shops, cafés and restaurants of the Broadway and Fortis Green. Nearby buses travel to the City, West End and stations.
Princes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
£2,950,000 – Freehold
Hamptons 020 8454 7240 hamptons.co.uk