Property of the week: Charming Edwardian family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A charming Edwardian semi-detached four-bedroom family house of some 2,280sq ft, situated on this ever popular road close to the excellent public transport facilities of Finchley Road, as well as the open expanses of West Heath.
The internal accommodation is arranged over three floors with two good-sized reception rooms, a large kitchen/dining room, utility room and larder and a generous entrance lobby on the ground floor.
The first floor provides three double bedrooms with two bathrooms (one en-suite) and the principal bedroom suite enjoys the entire top floor.
To the rear is a secluded garden comprising a patio area and a practical artificial turf play area, ideal for boisterous children.
Access to the cellar is via the kitchen and this could be remodelled to provide an extra living and bedroom space subject to the usual consents.
Briardale Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 2 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 3 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 4 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 5 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 6 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 7 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 8 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 9 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 10 Jewish and Muslim woman come together for 'friendship and support'
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404