Property of the week: Charming Edwardian family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A charming Edwardian semi-detached four-bedroom family house of some 2,280sq ft, situated on this ever popular road close to the excellent public transport facilities of Finchley Road, as well as the open expanses of West Heath.
The internal accommodation is arranged over three floors with two good-sized reception rooms, a large kitchen/dining room, utility room and larder and a generous entrance lobby on the ground floor.
The first floor provides three double bedrooms with two bathrooms (one en-suite) and the principal bedroom suite enjoys the entire top floor.
To the rear is a secluded garden comprising a patio area and a practical artificial turf play area, ideal for boisterous children.
Access to the cellar is via the kitchen and this could be remodelled to provide an extra living and bedroom space subject to the usual consents.
You may also want to watch:
Briardale Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 9 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404