Property of the week: Charming Edwardian family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A charming Edwardian semi-detached four-bedroom family house of some 2,280sq ft, situated on this ever popular road close to the excellent public transport facilities of Finchley Road, as well as the open expanses of West Heath.
The internal accommodation is arranged over three floors with two good-sized reception rooms, a large kitchen/dining room, utility room and larder and a generous entrance lobby on the ground floor.
The first floor provides three double bedrooms with two bathrooms (one en-suite) and the principal bedroom suite enjoys the entire top floor.
To the rear is a secluded garden comprising a patio area and a practical artificial turf play area, ideal for boisterous children.
Access to the cellar is via the kitchen and this could be remodelled to provide an extra living and bedroom space subject to the usual consents.
You may also want to watch:
Briardale Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 5 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 8 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404