Property of the week: Charming Edwardian family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A charming Edwardian semi-detached four-bedroom family house of some 2,280sq ft, situated on this ever popular road close to the excellent public transport facilities of Finchley Road, as well as the open expanses of West Heath.
The internal accommodation is arranged over three floors with two good-sized reception rooms, a large kitchen/dining room, utility room and larder and a generous entrance lobby on the ground floor.
The first floor provides three double bedrooms with two bathrooms (one en-suite) and the principal bedroom suite enjoys the entire top floor.
To the rear is a secluded garden comprising a patio area and a practical artificial turf play area, ideal for boisterous children.
Access to the cellar is via the kitchen and this could be remodelled to provide an extra living and bedroom space subject to the usual consents.
Briardale Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 2 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 3 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 4 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 5 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 6 Alexandra Palace chief executive to leave in 2022
- 7 'Someone is responsible for council spending £23m on office block'
- 8 Highgate Hill housing plans spark fears over new pub's future
- 9 Haringey Council SEND failures: 'Some parents are on antidepressants'
- 10 Covid-19: How Hampstead and Highgate's current figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404