Property of the week: Charming Edwardian family home in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A charming Edwardian semi-detached four-bedroom family house of some 2,280sq ft, situated on this ever popular road close to the excellent public transport facilities of Finchley Road, as well as the open expanses of West Heath.
The internal accommodation is arranged over three floors with two good-sized reception rooms, a large kitchen/dining room, utility room and larder and a generous entrance lobby on the ground floor.
The first floor provides three double bedrooms with two bathrooms (one en-suite) and the principal bedroom suite enjoys the entire top floor.
To the rear is a secluded garden comprising a patio area and a practical artificial turf play area, ideal for boisterous children.
Access to the cellar is via the kitchen and this could be remodelled to provide an extra living and bedroom space subject to the usual consents.
You may also want to watch:
Briardale Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 4 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 5 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 8 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 9 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 10 All's Well That Ends Well – al fresco
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404