Property of the week: Characterful late Victorian home with literary links
- Credit: Archant
Rare opportunity to purchase an individual character property, which has not been on the open market for 30 years
Grange Road, Highgate, N6
An 1880s Arts & Crafts baronial manor house, carefully divided in 1950 into three homes, of which this is the largest.
Situated on one of the most sought-after private roads in Highgate, this beautiful house retains many character features, with large windows, high ceilings and well-proportioned rooms.
You may also want to watch:
Light and airy, the accommodation is primarily arranged over three floors, extending to approximately 434.2sq m (4,674sq ft), offering a wonderfully versatile living space.
The property enjoys a 200ft south-westerly facing garden and off-road parking for three cars.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
Grange Road is a short walk from the amenities of Highgate Village, including Highgate School. Kenwood and Hampstead Heath are close at hand, as are the excellent transport connections available by road and via London’s underground network.