Property of the week: Characterful late Victorian home with literary links
- Credit: Archant
Rare opportunity to purchase an individual character property, which has not been on the open market for 30 years
Grange Road, Highgate, N6
An 1880s Arts & Crafts baronial manor house, carefully divided in 1950 into three homes, of which this is the largest.
Situated on one of the most sought-after private roads in Highgate, this beautiful house retains many character features, with large windows, high ceilings and well-proportioned rooms.
You may also want to watch:
Light and airy, the accommodation is primarily arranged over three floors, extending to approximately 434.2sq m (4,674sq ft), offering a wonderfully versatile living space.
The property enjoys a 200ft south-westerly facing garden and off-road parking for three cars.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
Grange Road is a short walk from the amenities of Highgate Village, including Highgate School. Kenwood and Hampstead Heath are close at hand, as are the excellent transport connections available by road and via London’s underground network.