Property of the week: Characterful late Victorian home with literary links
- Credit: Archant
Rare opportunity to purchase an individual character property, which has not been on the open market for 30 years
Grange Road, Highgate, N6
An 1880s Arts & Crafts baronial manor house, carefully divided in 1950 into three homes, of which this is the largest.
Situated on one of the most sought-after private roads in Highgate, this beautiful house retains many character features, with large windows, high ceilings and well-proportioned rooms.
You may also want to watch:
Light and airy, the accommodation is primarily arranged over three floors, extending to approximately 434.2sq m (4,674sq ft), offering a wonderfully versatile living space.
The property enjoys a 200ft south-westerly facing garden and off-road parking for three cars.
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 7 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 8 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 9 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 10 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
Grange Road is a short walk from the amenities of Highgate Village, including Highgate School. Kenwood and Hampstead Heath are close at hand, as are the excellent transport connections available by road and via London’s underground network.