Property of the week: Characterful late Victorian home with literary links
- Credit: Archant
Rare opportunity to purchase an individual character property, which has not been on the open market for 30 years
Grange Road, Highgate, N6
An 1880s Arts & Crafts baronial manor house, carefully divided in 1950 into three homes, of which this is the largest.
Situated on one of the most sought-after private roads in Highgate, this beautiful house retains many character features, with large windows, high ceilings and well-proportioned rooms.
Light and airy, the accommodation is primarily arranged over three floors, extending to approximately 434.2sq m (4,674sq ft), offering a wonderfully versatile living space.
The property enjoys a 200ft south-westerly facing garden and off-road parking for three cars.
- 1 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 4 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 5 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 6 'The joy of addiction is when you are free of it,' says Hampstead author
- 7 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 9 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 10 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
Grange Road is a short walk from the amenities of Highgate Village, including Highgate School. Kenwood and Hampstead Heath are close at hand, as are the excellent transport connections available by road and via London’s underground network.