Property of the week: Characterful detached period property in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
This six-bedroom house on Belsize Lane is on the market for the first time in 32 years, offering the lucky buyer a chance to create their dream home.
Belsize Lane, Belsize Park, NW3, £4,950,000
Situated on this much sought after road, with easy access to Belsize Park Village and Hampstead lies this beautiful family home with a mature 91ft garden.
The property has been in the family since 1984 and boasts many original period features and excellent reception space. It also benefits from high ceilings and gives the purchaser a unique opportunity to create a home to their own specifications.
Belsize Lane is close to the amenities and excellent transport links (Northern Line) of Belsize Park and 500 metres to Hampstead Heath over ground. Hampstead Village is close by and an array of schools surround the area.
You may also want to watch:
020 8022 5460
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 3 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 8 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale