Property of the week: Characterful detached period property in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
This six-bedroom house on Belsize Lane is on the market for the first time in 32 years, offering the lucky buyer a chance to create their dream home.
Belsize Lane, Belsize Park, NW3, £4,950,000
Situated on this much sought after road, with easy access to Belsize Park Village and Hampstead lies this beautiful family home with a mature 91ft garden.
The property has been in the family since 1984 and boasts many original period features and excellent reception space. It also benefits from high ceilings and gives the purchaser a unique opportunity to create a home to their own specifications.
Belsize Lane is close to the amenities and excellent transport links (Northern Line) of Belsize Park and 500 metres to Hampstead Heath over ground. Hampstead Village is close by and an array of schools surround the area.
You may also want to watch:
020 8022 5460
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty