Property of the week: Characterful detached period property in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
This six-bedroom house on Belsize Lane is on the market for the first time in 32 years, offering the lucky buyer a chance to create their dream home.
Belsize Lane, Belsize Park, NW3, £4,950,000
Situated on this much sought after road, with easy access to Belsize Park Village and Hampstead lies this beautiful family home with a mature 91ft garden.
The property has been in the family since 1984 and boasts many original period features and excellent reception space. It also benefits from high ceilings and gives the purchaser a unique opportunity to create a home to their own specifications.
Belsize Lane is close to the amenities and excellent transport links (Northern Line) of Belsize Park and 500 metres to Hampstead Heath over ground. Hampstead Village is close by and an array of schools surround the area.
020 8022 5460
- 1 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 2 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 3 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 4 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 5 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 6 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 7 Jimmy C's wife on how she is keeping 'his memory alive'
- 8 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 9 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 10 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate