Property of the week: Characterful detached period property in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
This six-bedroom house on Belsize Lane is on the market for the first time in 32 years, offering the lucky buyer a chance to create their dream home.
Belsize Lane, Belsize Park, NW3, £4,950,000
Situated on this much sought after road, with easy access to Belsize Park Village and Hampstead lies this beautiful family home with a mature 91ft garden.
The property has been in the family since 1984 and boasts many original period features and excellent reception space. It also benefits from high ceilings and gives the purchaser a unique opportunity to create a home to their own specifications.
Belsize Lane is close to the amenities and excellent transport links (Northern Line) of Belsize Park and 500 metres to Hampstead Heath over ground. Hampstead Village is close by and an array of schools surround the area.
You may also want to watch:
020 8022 5460
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 8 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 9 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour